Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Government should stay away from religious places, and they should not interfere as all these treasures are there for many years, it is no the duty of government to take away these treasure from these places.

Even if the government stays away from the religious centers and worshipping places, anti social elements will loot the treasures. Many temples and heritage temples were dug already by the unscrupulous people. And it should be noted that the Priests' invisible hands are there in all such diggings.

I am agree with you, if government will stay away from the religious places it will be invitation to unsocial elements. Now Unnav temple has not any gold reserve, government may be stopped digging work.
Government should stay away from religious places, and they should not interfere as all these treasures are there for many years, it is no the duty of government to take away these treasure from these places.

Even if the government stays away from the religious centers and worshipping places, anti social elements will loot the treasures. Many temples and heritage temples were dug already by the unscrupulous people. And it should be noted that the Priests' invisible hands are there in all such diggings.

I am agree with you, if government will stay away from the religious places it will be invitation to unsocial elements. Now Unnav temple has not any gold reserve, government may be stopped digging work.

Well said. Very frequently I'm hearing in some part of the country or the other, people are digging in the old and unused temples. Now digging is stopped at Unnav.

Treasure or treasure is no issue. What is significant is that Archaeology department should not be acting just on dream of some body. This is making the entire nation ridiculous. First, it was told that the govt. was not acting on Sadhu's dreams. Obviously, this was wrong fact. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Treasure or treasure is no issue. What is significant is that Archaeology department should not be acting just on dream of some body. This is making the entire nation ridiculous. First, it was told that the govt. was not acting on Sadhu's dreams. Obviously, this was wrong fact. .

Such superstitions and beliefs especially in the Govt, offices will throw the people in to the dark fathoms of stupidity.

I am talking big temple in which admn, has been controlled by govt. and the day to day tasks are performed by princely priests.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I am talking big temple in which admn, has been controlled by govt. and the day to day tasks are performed by princely priests.

And the big temples are no less. Tirupati whose average daily income is Rs. 2 crores is a den of corruption and the key players are priests.

And the big temples are no less. Tirupati whose average daily income is Rs. 2 crores is a den of corruption and the key players are priests.
I am talking abt, ancient treasures which has been there in the temples for years, like Jagannath of Puri, there are seven rooms of gold out of which four are not accessible only three are accessible and all golds are there calculated and proper maintainance record is maintained.

I am talking abt, ancient treasures which has been there in the temples for years, like Jagannath of Puri, there are seven rooms of gold out of which four are not accessible only three are accessible and all golds are there calculated and proper maintainance record is maintained.

Even in Tirupati and Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala are rumoured to have immense treasures, Unofficial diggings are on, though they are hushed up. In Tirupati though the gold is not hidden in its ancient surroundings full of ruined temples, the gold it earns from the the devotees is disappearing inspite of the strict auditing. The precious stones in the jewels presented by Krishna Dava raya are replaced with false glass stones. No temple in India is sacred.

It is case of blind devotion. One minister of UP is follower of Baba. And all these drama is based on it. India have enough gold in old days and buring treasure in earth was common practice here. So we can denied it that some gold and other treasures are under earth. But digging work should be based on some sciencetific investigation and not one the basis of some one's dream.

Even in Tirupati and Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala are rumoured to have immense treasures, Unofficial diggings are on, though they are hushed up. In Tirupati though the gold is not hidden in its ancient surroundings full of ruined temples, the gold it earns from the the devotees is disappearing inspite of the strict auditing. The precious stones in the jewels presented by Krishna Dava raya are replaced with false glass stones. No temple in India is sacred.
I think people's offerings are taken by Princely priests here, as it is one such bone of contention, the case of 1980, of Supreme Court of India, of Government of India vs, Bairagi Mekap, in whch Bairagi Mekap won it and the honorable SC says that the offerings in front of Lord should be taken by princely priests, The document is online.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.