The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
On the one hand we blame west for everything and on the other hand everything is blindly copied from them- these shows too are nothing but copycats of the western game shows.....There is neither any quality nor anything else in any of them except for a few where at least some kind of talent gets show cased..

True...there is a severe lack of originality in India, everything, right from clothes taht we wear to food that we eat is copied from the west. So it is not surprising that the TV shows too are copied exactly frame to frame including all those histrionics and silly stunts, acts of demeaning and humiliating each other etc. What I feel is that the celebrities who have any respect for their profession should keep away from such cheap shows that gives them only a short moment of publicity !
:lol: Latest is fight between Tanisha and Kushal in Big Boss as it seems all has been stage managed and Kushal's so called escape through boundary is being helped by inmates there, quite funnier indeed. :lol:

http://mohanmekap.com/

On the one hand we blame west for everything and on the other hand everything is blindly copied from them- these shows too are nothing but copycats of the western game shows.....There is neither any quality nor anything else in any of them except for a few where at least some kind of talent gets show cased..

True...there is a severe lack of originality in India, everything, right from clothes taht we wear to food that we eat is copied from the west. So it is not surprising that the TV shows too are copied exactly frame to frame including all those histrionics and silly stunts, acts of demeaning and humiliating each other etc. What I feel is that the celebrities who have any respect for their profession should keep away from such cheap shows that gives them only a short moment of publicity !
:lol: Latest is fight between Tanisha and Kushal in Big Boss as it seems all has been stage managed and Kushal's so called escape through boundary is being helped by inmates there, quite funnier indeed. :lol:

Do you really watch Big Boss? I watched it only once and that too because I had heard about Dolly Bindra's tantrums and stuff...but I got such a severe headache that I never again watched it! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Do you really watch Big Boss? I watched it only once and that too because I had heard about Dolly Bindra's tantrums and stuff...but I got such a severe headache that I never again watched it! :blink:

I get head ache on mere narration of Big Boss and Dolly Bindra. Let us save ourselves from such stupid shows.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I follow it, and many a times discussions with my young sibling, she is married seven months back and she used to tell me while with mobile conversations in the evening after reaching home from office, and we used to discuss it and watch news snippets and sometimes, able to watch them but most of the times due to out of town I am unable to watch and for the last ten days power supply is distorting here and wasting all my holidays at one go.

I get head ache on mere narration of Big Boss and Dolly Bindra. Let us save ourselves from such stupid shows.

I have watched one show of Big Boss, I think it was Bindu Dara Singh in that particular show who made me disinterested, I never watched it again.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have watched one show of Big Boss, I think it was Bindu Dara Singh in that particular show who made me disinterested, I never watched it again.

I never watched Big Boss. But I never regretted for not watching.

I never watched Big Boss. But I never regretted for not watching.

I too have never watched either Bigg Boss or for that matter any oof the realty shows ....My Tv watching consists of mostly news , films once in a while and cookery shows ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You need courtesy everywhere. Who likes insult. Malika sherawat felt offended in a show and left. How can any one call her characterless.

http://www.apunkachoice.com/content/article/sid100016964-the_bachelorette_contestants_insult_mallika_sherawat/ :laugh:

People joined this program for deciding their better half are for insulting Malika? Decision of Maliks is right one.

Which decision? To come back and face more insults! Part of the play mate.

I think she come back because she bound with agreement and may be for money.

I have stopped watching the show these days. I mean, I watched only the season when Shilpa Shetty had hosted it and once when the Big B did it. I hardly follow it now. It's pretty much boring.... :evil: :evil:
There are many options for viewers to watch television plenty of channels and by using remote channels can be changed wirelessly, so any boring program there it should be switched to some other program. :woohoo:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.