Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
With so many holy places on the mountains, it could be quite true. But who will tell those people? Anyone trying to do it may singled out as an enemy of Hinduism. At the same time, there are other factors contributing to global warming.

I would like to know on which other mountains we have HINDU temples other than Himalayas those are experiencing melting of snow. The fact is other mountains are melting faster than Himalayas due to global warming.
By the way, temple smoke can only harm environment within very limited area unlike vast fossil fuels damaging it largely. For instance, the way we are using modern gadget that needs lot of energy that causes immense harm to environment. We can accuse small things but can never look at the bigger harms.
Have you ever seen number of candles lighted in different churches if you go to such places and see the way people lighting whole packets of 20 to 50 at a time and when thousands and thousands burning together for hours but as you said that would make me racist. So we should not look into the matter wearing religious specs on but factually.
And nobody is going to say you are enemy of Hinduism because you are speaking the same language as others. By the way, there are more churches in the world than Hindu temples, where candles burn round the year. Please do not mind my post as there is nothing personal.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.