Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I lived and worked in Nepal for about eight years without any visa. I just walked in and out whenever I liked. There is a friendship treaty between India and Nepal. This allows citizens of either countries to visit the other without visa. This Himalayan country has many beautiful places for sight seeing and spending holidays. Nepali people are friendly in nature. Only some political parties poison their minds against India and Indians. If you wish to visit Nepal any time just check if there are strikes or bandhs during the days of your visit.
Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar
If we get facility like buy one visa and get one visa free, this could have been ossom.

But you have this facility! Simply pay double for one visa and get two. easy- isn't it?

You are joking arent you ?.... :) Getting a visa for European countries and USA is not at all easy for Indians these days, so getting one visa itself is a herculean task...

On a serious note, getting tourist visa for short period is not all that big a problem. But yes getting a vis for other purposes is, especially for the US. UK is providing tourist visa the same day on extra payment.

Getting a visa for short period like tourism to European countries is a problem if you are not part of a tour group or dont have someone there to vouch for you.By the way UK same day Visa is only for business travellers and frequent flyers...

Tourists to Europe and US only need enough money in the account of a tourist for sight-seeing or a proper IT return to assure them that they can support themselves when in that country. they don't want people who cannot spend for their own needs. And that is applicable for all the other countries.

There are many Asian countries and island which is much cheaper than US and European countries to visit.
If we get facility like buy one visa and get one visa free, this could have been ossom.

But you have this facility! Simply pay double for one visa and get two. easy- isn't it?

You are joking arent you ?.... :) Getting a visa for European countries and USA is not at all easy for Indians these days, so getting one visa itself is a herculean task...

On a serious note, getting tourist visa for short period is not all that big a problem. But yes getting a vis for other purposes is, especially for the US. UK is providing tourist visa the same day on extra payment.

Getting a visa for short period like tourism to European countries is a problem if you are not part of a tour group or dont have someone there to vouch for you.By the way UK same day Visa is only for business travellers and frequent flyers...

Tourists to Europe and US only need enough money in the account of a tourist for sight-seeing or a proper IT return to assure them that they can support themselves when in that country. they don't want people who cannot spend for their own needs. And that is applicable for all the other countries.

There are many Asian countries and island which is much cheaper than US and European countries to visit.

Most of the coountries in Asia except Singapore do not require visa. Jamaica is another place that can be visited without Visa...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Friends I am thinking about Antarctica. Do I need visa for visiting Antarctica?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.