Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes its good that we at least can go to these countries with out visa otherwise its not easy to get visa for European countries, US. :evil:

Added attraction is they are picturesque and beautiful seen worthy places.
Some countries provide free site seeing only other charges are to be paid like air ticket charges, hotel charges and refreshments, etc.
If we get facility like buy one visa and get one visa free, this could have been ossom.

But you have this facility! Simply pay double for one visa and get two. easy- isn't it?

You are joking arent you ?.... :) Getting a visa for European countries and USA is not at all easy for Indians these days, so getting one visa itself is a herculean task...

And I forgot to tell, they give you two for one pament, one for going and another for coming. A double bonanza. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Some countries provide free site seeing only other charges are to be paid like air ticket charges, hotel charges and refreshments, etc.

Not sure what you mean to say! All these expenses have to be paid everywhere, no relation to Visa! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I don't think so even for site seeing one needs a tourist visa to travel to Europe,US. :blink:
If we get facility like buy one visa and get one visa free, this could have been ossom.

But you have this facility! Simply pay double for one visa and get two. easy- isn't it?

You are joking arent you ?.... :) Getting a visa for European countries and USA is not at all easy for Indians these days, so getting one visa itself is a herculean task...

On a serious note, getting tourist visa for short period is not all that big a problem. But yes getting a vis for other purposes is, especially for the US. UK is providing tourist visa the same day on extra payment.

I am not listening this news before.
Really interesting and useful information to all.

Be positive

On a serious note, getting tourist visa for short period is not all that big a problem. But yes getting a vis for other purposes is, especially for the US. UK is providing tourist visa the same day on extra payment.

Getting a visa for short period like tourism to European countries is a problem if you are not part of a tour group or dont have someone there to vouch for you.By the way UK same day Visa is only for business travellers and frequent flyers...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Friends I would like to suggest anybody to visit abroad during holidays rather than in India. Tour to anywhere in India is much costlier than abroad.

Getting a visa for short period like tourism to European countries is a problem if you are not part of a tour group or dont have someone there to vouch for you.By the way UK same day Visa is only for business travellers and frequent flyers...

Tourists to Europe and US only need enough money in the account of a tourist for sight-seeing or a proper IT return to assure them that they can support themselves when in that country. they don't want people who cannot spend for their own needs. And that is applicable for all the other countries.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.