Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Religion never caused any rift or war, it is the people who are causing wars and conflicts, every religions talks about peace, no religion calls for war, always talks of peace instead, religion is used against pretext of war, people cause wars not Lord, if people are smart they would not cause wars, wars are due to human error, religions cannot be blamed for wars when humanity falls short of these correctness.

I'm sorry. Even after seeing the Jihads that spread the entire world, if we say that religion is not causing wars, we are like ostriches that shy away from reality . Anyhow that's your personal opinion. You are entitled for one.
It is your personal opinion that religions cause wars, it is people who interprets the religion in their own stride, take the help of religion to hide their guilt and it is people who cause wars, here I am talking about Hinduism, not abt. Islamic Jihad, as this topic relates to Hinduism, it is your personal opinion religion caused wars and you may be entitled to, it is people who interprets religions wrongly. Like many people you have entrapped into word religion as you should have say it is Lord. It is the matter of human nature not religion. We say India and Pak fought four wars, it is not true, it is the war between people of two nations, it is not the country which fought wars, it is people who are fighting, Lord is love and peace, and it is people who tweaked the meanings. Lord gives us the sense of justice, compassion, goodness and correction. Wars are result of human error, not because of religion.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Religion never caused any rift or war, it is the people who are causing wars and conflicts, every religions talks about peace, no religion calls for war, always talks of peace instead, religion is used against pretext of war, people cause wars not Lord, if people are smart they would not cause wars, wars are due to human error, religions cannot be blamed for wars when humanity falls short of these correctness.

I'm sorry. Even after seeing the Jihads that spread the entire world, if we say that religion is not causing wars, we are like ostriches that shy away from reality . Anyhow that's your personal opinion. You are entitled for one.
It is your personal opinion that religions cause wars, it is people who interprets the religion in their own stride, take the help of religion to hide their guilt and it is people who cause wars, here I am talking about Hinduism, not abt. Islamic Jihad, as this topic relates to Hinduism, it is your personal opinion religion caused wars and you may be entitled to, it is people who interprets religions wrongly. Like many people you have entrapped into word religion as you should have say it is Lord. It is the matter of human nature not religion. We say India and Pak fought four wars, it is not true, it is the war between people of two nations, it is not the country which fought wars, it is people who are fighting, Lord is love and peace, and it is people who tweaked the meanings. Lord gives us the sense of justice, compassion, goodness and correction. Wars are result of human error, not because of religion.

And who are these humans causing wars. Humans intoxicated by the intoxicant known as religion.. Yes this topic is about Hinduism. But Hinduism is a religion and during discussions many religions came in to discussion. And Islam is another religion which started Jihads against all religions including Hinduism . So naturally other religions come in to picture.
There are no Lords for me. They are nothing but a decorated stones. In fact the real lord is the sculptor, not the lifeless statue that has been created by a man.

Again I.m reminding you, whatever I expressed above are my personal opinions. No amount of your personal opinions can change my view. You hold your opinion. And I to my opinion.

And who are these humans causing wars. Humans intoxicated by the intoxicant known as religion.. Yes this topic is about Hinduism. But Hinduism is a religion and during discussions many religions came in to discussion. And Islam is another religion which started Jihads against all religions including Hinduism . So naturally other religions come in to picture.
There are no Lords for me. They are nothing but a decorated stones. In fact the real lord is the sculptor, not the lifeless statue that has been created by a man.

Again I.m reminding you, whatever I expressed above are my personal opinions. No amount of your personal opinions can change my view. You hold your opinion. And I to my opinion.
it is you who are trying to influence your opinion on me, not me, pls. read the threads, it is you who deviated from the topic, it is who reminded me of my personal opinion, and do not try to be lawyer and judge at the same time, it is you who are trying to throw your opinion on mine, read the threads, what ever be the reason, it is your opinion and Hinduism believe in different opinion but it is there person who are trying to influence others of their personal opinion. In my personal capacity I see Lord in those statues, everywhere I wrote about mine, not throwing my opinion, read my replies, you can find what I am saying for me not for you.

it is you who are trying to influence your opinion on me, not me, pls. read the threads, it is you who deviated from the topic, it is who reminded me of my personal opinion, and do not try to be lawyer and judge at the same time, it is you who are trying to throw your opinion on mine, read the threads, what ever be the reason, it is your opinion and Hinduism believe in different opinion but it is there person who are trying to influence others of their personal opinion. In my personal capacity I see Lord in those statues, everywhere I wrote about mine, not throwing my opinion, read my replies, you can find what I am saying for me not for you.

Who am I to force my opinion on you. To that matter on any body. Whatever I said is my opinion. Don't think I'm trying to convince anybody.
Friends please do not deviate from the topic and do not try to force your opinions on others, this is only a debate and not an argument. I suggest putting forth your opinions mildly will do. Thank you!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: rambabu, mohan manohar
Hinduism has undergone a lot of changes since ancient times and today it is one of the most flexible and broad minded religions where the followers are not forced to anything ! No one questions you if you don't go to the temple or not read scriptures on a daily basis ( many hindus dont even know the story of Mahabharat, Ramayan ,The Geeta or upanishads). Probably, this is the reason why it is being taken adavntage of by everyone including our politicians.So, I don't blame a few so called Hard line ( name given by our politicians) Hindus trying to stand up for their right like other religions that get pampered here. The moment you talk about your customs and traditions, now you get branded as a Hindu fanatic !

Most politicians irrespective of party affiliations are Hindu and foillow Hindu rituals. Nobody says that they are fanatic for this reason. For example, lalu Yadav also publicly performs Chhhat Pooja. He is considered secular. As long as you do not mix religion with politics, you are secular.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Hinduism has undergone a lot of changes since ancient times and today it is one of the most flexible and broad minded religions where the followers are not forced to anything ! No one questions you if you don't go to the temple or not read scriptures on a daily basis ( many hindus dont even know the story of Mahabharat, Ramayan ,The Geeta or upanishads). Probably, this is the reason why it is being taken adavntage of by everyone including our politicians.So, I don't blame a few so called Hard line ( name given by our politicians) Hindus trying to stand up for their right like other religions that get pampered here. The moment you talk about your customs and traditions, now you get branded as a Hindu fanatic !

Most politicians irrespective of party affiliations are Hindu and foillow Hindu rituals. Nobody says that they are fanatic for this reason. For example, lalu Yadav also publicly performs Chhhat Pooja. He is considered secular. As long as you do not mix religion with politics, you are secular.

Everything has a place. As long as they are in their respective places, they command respect. Once they are mixed up with an ulterior motive,the word "Sanctity" will lose the meaning and purpose.

Thats how it should be, but religion has been the most manipulated off all institutions especially here in India which is a multi religious society... There was an amusing instance the other day - one of my friends belonging to one of the minority religion was telling me that a hindu politician is a fanatic because he visits temples every now and then ! When I asked her about her own prayer schedule which is attending the place of prayer every single day and whether she too was a fanatic, she began by saying that politicians cannot do that... I probed further and asked what about hindu politicians doing namaz or going to church with people on their fesival days...she said that is being secular ! Now this is what it has come to! I blame our politicians entirely for this state of affairs where a hindu is considered a fanatic if he goes to temple regularly..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thats how it should be, but religion has been the most manipulated off all institutions especially here in India which is a multi religious society... There was an amusing instance the other day - one of my friends belonging to one of the minority religion was telling me that a hindu politician is a fanatic because he visits temples every now and then ! When I asked her about her own prayer schedule which is attending the place of prayer every single day and whether she too was a fanatic, she began by saying that politicians cannot do that... I probed further and asked what about hindu politicians doing namaz or going to church with people on their fesival days...she said that is being secular ! Now this is what it has come to! I blame our politicians entirely for this state of affairs where a hindu is considered a fanatic if he goes to temple regularly..
This all begins due to advent of electronic news media and they are highlighting these semantics and it is affecting people.

Hinduism has many facts, many festivals, rituals and many stories. It is difficult for everybody to criticise on all. Other religion has less complications because their number of God and Goddess are less.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.