Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
According to Bibal, Man was born first and then a woman was born. They had no religion. They were just humans who did not follow the order of God. The punishment given by God was the beginning of life and death circle on the earth.
I have also read Hindu sacred books according to which, Manu was the first man whom God has saved in the form of a seed. He was behind the Hindu civilisation in India.

Friends I agree with Gulshanji that the first religion of a person is humanism.

Rest is just a manmade and stories.
Humanism is not a religion, I have not said religion comes when man or woman comes to the earth first, religion comes out of fear of environment, fear of darkness, natural calamities as people try to find the real powerful source so that they can find the grace from there, humanism as a religion I have read here for the first, it is there all over, and many books have been there Hinduism or Sanatana Dharma is the first religion, religions is separate from the creation of humans, it seems you are adding religion to origin of humans.

With all said and done religion created groups and sects among the humans. All fears you mentioned can be thwarted without being religious.
According to Bibal, Man was born first and then a woman was born. They had no religion. They were just humans who did not follow the order of God. The punishment given by God was the beginning of life and death circle on the earth.
I have also read Hindu sacred books according to which, Manu was the first man whom God has saved in the form of a seed. He was behind the Hindu civilisation in India.

Humanism is not a religion, I have not said religion comes when man or woman comes to the earth first, religion comes out of fear of environment, fear of darkness, natural calamities as people try to find the real powerful source so that they can find the grace from there, humanism as a religion I have read here for the first, it is there all over, and many books have been there Hinduism or Sanatana Dharma is the first religion, religions is separate from the creation of humans, it seems you are adding religion to origin of humans.

With all said and done religion created groups and sects among the humans. All fears you mentioned can be thwarted without being religious.
not saying abt. present, but why people follow religion it is because fear of nature, that is what I wrote in that thread, religion is created from fear.

http://mohanmekap.com/

not saying abt. present, but why people follow religion it is because fear of nature, that is what I wrote in that thread, religion is created from fear.

The situation is not restricted to present times alone. Rifts in Buddhism to the different sects and subsects in a particular religion are as old as the creation itself. Religion destroyed the harmony and is the main cause for turbulence now and then.

The situation is not restricted to present times alone. Rifts in Buddhism to the different sects and subsects in a particular religion are as old as the creation itself. Religion destroyed the harmony and is the main cause for turbulence now and then.
I do not support this theory as I feel religion unites people, here we are talking abt. Hinduism.

Apart from fear of nature, curiousity about the universe and nature also gave rise to religion. Religion explained things like how the world and universe was made or created and how managed. At dawn of civilization, the guess work by some thinkers resulted in some beliefs that were organized in religion. Also the ancient law was in form of religion. Offences were considered sin. The ruler was belived to be vested with divgine power and so on. Gradually, religion became a weapon of oppression and fooling people. When different religions confronted each other, these became cause of disruption of human unity and love. Presently, religion is a bunch of blind faiths and a tool of oppression of people.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: mohan manohar

I do not support this theory as I feel religion unites people, here we are talking abt. Hinduism.

I'm talking about theHindu religion . How do you explain the rifts between different sects in Hinduism like, vaishnavites and Madhwaites ? Religion never united the people. World will be a peaceful place if there is no religion.
Religion never caused any rift or war, it is the people who are causing wars and conflicts, every religions talks about peace, no religion calls for war, always talks of peace instead, religion is used against pretext of war, people cause wars not Lord, if people are smart they would not cause wars, wars are due to human error, religions cannot be blamed for wars when humanity falls short of these correctness.

Religion never caused any rift or war, it is the people who are causing wars and conflicts, every religions talks about peace, no religion calls for war, always talks of peace instead, religion is used against pretext of war, people cause wars not Lord, if people are smart they would not cause wars, wars are due to human error, religions cannot be blamed for wars when humanity falls short of these correctness.

Religion is at the root cause of so many wars across the world. Religion itself is a man made institution so both the institution and people following it are interlinked ! Religion began with some purpose but is now a tool in the hands of powerful people who use it to fulfill their selfish needs and greed ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I'm sorry. Even after seeing the Jihads that spread the entire world, if we say that religion is not causing wars, we are like ostriches that shy away from reality . Anyhow that's your personal opinion. You are entitled for one.
Actually religion does not tell us to wage war against other religion. It is the anger, greed and lust for power which has given birth to many wars. The fight between the wrong doers and the good doers, the fight between the demons and the Gods have always led to war.
Religion teaches us to live peacefully and be calm in every situation. The six factors like "kama, krodha, lobha, moha, mada and matsarya " are the enemies of human life. We should control these six factors within us.
Thank you said by: mohan manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.