Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think BJP will complete 272 Plus seat in next election and Mr. Modi will be our next PM.

It is good if that happens but I feel it is just wishful thinking since now AAP too would make a dent in the vote share at least to a small extent and in the general elections even a single seat counts...

Apart from AAP, there are only regional parties and Congress in many states, BJP just non existent. Most of South, East, Nort East and even some states in North have poor presence of BJP. BJP often talks of their strength 'From Kashmir to kanya Kumari' whereas BJP exists neither in Kashmir nor in Kanyakumari.

Congress is likely to be net loser at national level. But the corresponding gain will go to 'others' in most places. So next government most probably will be Non Congress Non BJP. Anyone needs see only relative strength of parties in all states before making any predictions.

I agree that single party majority to BJP is mere wishful thinking. They failed to get single party majority even after demolishing Babri mosque. This time also they cannot beat the record of Atal Behari Vajpayee.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Adwani is also a corrupt politician. He may be plan B but this may not work effectively. Modi is very strong. If he is firm in his acts, there will be no question of plan B.
I think BJP will complete 272 Plus seat in next election and Mr. Modi will be our next PM.

It is good if that happens but I feel it is just wishful thinking since now AAP too would make a dent in the vote share at least to a small extent and in the general elections even a single seat counts...

Apart from AAP, there are only regional parties and Congress in many states, BJP just non existent. Most of South, East, Nort East and even some states in North have poor presence of BJP. BJP often talks of their strength 'From Kashmir to kanya Kumari' whereas BJP exists neither in Kashmir nor in Kanyakumari.

Congress is likely to be net loser at national level. But the corresponding gain will go to 'others' in most places. So next government most probably will be Non Congress Non BJP. Anyone needs see only relative strength of parties in all states before making any predictions.

I agree that single party majority to BJP is mere wishful thinking. They failed to get single party majority even after demolishing Babri mosque. This time also they cannot beat the record of Atal Behari Vajpayee.

Since now it is politics of alliances I feel for both Congress and BJP it is more a matter of forming alliances with the strongest parties in the south that will really work...Now in the coming months we will know, since the old alliances may give way to new ones on both sides - UPA and NDA and then it is a matter of luck. I however dont see much hapening with a third front since there is no base to it and it is too late now to form one..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I used to think that Advani is given more respect and could be P.M in future. But, it seems that Advani is given no importance. He is just playing a side role. I think he just lack in leadership qualities.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes, AAP will spring a surprise.It started spreading its tentacles coolly and calmly. Politics is certainly about convenient alliances. But surprises too. There is no question of BJP coming to states like AP andKerala whatever may be their plans.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Yes, AAP will spring a surprise.It started spreading its tentacles coolly and calmly. Politics is certainly about convenient alliances. But surprises too. There is no question of BJP coming to states like AP andKerala whatever may be their plans.

Actually AAP is also not likely to enter regions like Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, West Bengal, North East or Tamilnadu. They are more likely to disturb peace of BJP circles. They foiled BJP plan in Delhi. They may do so also in U.P., M.P., Mumbai , M.P., Rajasthan.

Actually AAP is also not likely to enter regions like Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, West Bengal, North East or Tamilnadu. They are more likely to disturb peace of BJP circles. They foiled BJP plan in Delhi. They may do so also in U.P., M.P., Mumbai , M.P., Rajasthan.

Of course, there are chances of disturbing peace. What I'm trying to impress is, let them be given chance. People are the best judges. If they prove themselves to Be no different from other parties, they will be shown the gate by the people.

Of course, there are chances of disturbing peace. What I'm trying to impress is, let them be given chance. People are the best judges. If they prove themselves to Be no different from other parties, they will be shown the gate by the people.

I don't mean that they will disturb public peace or any law and order problem. They will disturb peace of mind of prominent leaders. AAP aims to contest against VIP leaders. Kumar Vishwas will contest against Rahul Gandhi. Here I may add that Dr. Kumar Vishwas, AAP leader is famous poet and close associate of Ramesh Muskan, another poet and member of Boddunan. Ramesh Muskan introduced me to this site. Kumar Vishwas and ramesh Muskan together participate in Hindi poet functions. Both went to U.S.A. as well.

Thank you said by: rambabu

I don't mean that they will disturb public peace or any law and order problem. They will disturb peace of mind of prominent leaders. AAP aims to contest against VIP leaders. Kumar Vishwas will contest against Rahul Gandhi. Here I may add that Dr. Kumar Vishwas, AAP leader is famous poet and close associate of Ramesh Muskan, another poet and member of Boddunan. Ramesh Muskan introduced me to this site. Kumar Vishwas and ramesh Muskan together participate in Hindi poet functions. Both went to U.S.A. as well.

For a party that has been in existence for less than a year and also amidst all the anti feelings by the major political parties,AAP has done a commendable job.The entire mood of the nation is now that up wanting a change from corrupt politics and you can never be sure how the coming elctions will turn out...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That's an interesting news you gave. By the by, by virtue of your association with Sri. Ramesh Muskan, you too must have those poetic traits. Anyhow, you are lucky to have been in the company of a poet.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.