Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Do all these freebies will influence voters? Here am not considering the aspect of AAP, as they are starters. but if a corrupt government promises all these and soon most of government will do such promises, then voted again are we as voters are influenced through all these freebies, are all these not against recent honorable Supreme Court of Justice decision which says there will not be any such freebies announced during elections and am surprised no political party and election commission have objected to all these announcements by AAP. I am surprised Delhites are influenced by all these freebies, does all these are sending a wrong message to all Indians from it own capital, soon most political parties will announce free electricity, free water and so on, and soon all these new innovation will become normal and what will be the state of economy, I am amazed here of this discussion everyone is supporting in this great forum, but all these announcement of freebies are against the statues of Supreme court this means all these announcements are illegal, but no one in this county is caring for this as it seems we are in the state of tiger or jungles as mentioned by Locke. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Whatever AAP has promised and fulfilled are nothing but a part AAP's Manifesto. There is nothing illegal about this. If AAP's promises are illegal, so are the promises of BJP and Congress.
Five months back in a decision of Supreme Court, no political party can announce such freebies during elections in their election manifesto, if they then severe action will be taken against those political parties, it is a law, as pronounce by SC, but no political parties and even Election commission of India, object to these freebies, even as it seems voters are not aware of all these.

Then what's stopping Supreme court to take action on the erring parties? I found even judiciary has its weak points. Let judiciary act and implement whatever it passed as Law.

As of now AAP has just come into existence after Delhi elections and there is no law about manifesto since all parties have to have some measures through which they can win an election! Similarly AAP had its own manifesto when it went to election and now they are fulfilling it .i dont see anything wrong in it esp since General election dates have not yet been announced ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Do all these freebies will influence voters? Here am not considering the aspect of AAP, as they are starters. but if a corrupt government promises all these and soon most of government will do such promises, then voted again are we as voters are influenced through all these freebies, are all these not against recent honorable Supreme Court of Justice decision which says there will not be any such freebies announced during elections and am surprised no political party and election commission have objected to all these announcements by AAP. I am surprised Delhites are influenced by all these freebies, does all these are sending a wrong message to all Indians from it own capital, soon most political parties will announce free electricity, free water and so on, and soon all these new innovation will become normal and what will be the state of economy, I am amazed here of this discussion everyone is supporting in this great forum, but all these announcement of freebies are against the statues of Supreme court this means all these announcements are illegal, but no one in this county is caring for this as it seems we are in the state of tiger or jungles as mentioned by Locke. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Whatever AAP has promised and fulfilled are nothing but a part AAP's Manifesto. There is nothing illegal about this. If AAP's promises are illegal, so are the promises of BJP and Congress.
Five months back in a decision of Supreme Court, no political party can announce such freebies during elections in their election manifesto, if they then severe action will be taken against those political parties, it is a law, as pronounce by SC, but no political parties and even Election commission of India, object to these freebies, even as it seems voters are not aware of all these.

Then what's stopping Supreme court to take action on the erring parties? I found even judiciary has its weak points. Let judiciary act and implement whatever it passed as Law.

As of now AAP has just come into existence after Delhi elections and there is no law about manifesto since all parties have to have some measures through which they can win an election! Similarly AAP had its own manifesto when it went to election and now they are fulfilling it .i dont see anything wrong in it esp since General election dates have not yet been announced ...

True. I think one month before the announcement of Elections by the CEC, the rules are applicable, that no party should announce freebies.

Mohan, that is exactly what I have said in my posts! Freebies are only a way of throwing dust in voters' eyes! Making people accustomed to freebies is akin to making them cripples and in the near future, we will turn into a bankrupt state! As it is, free food grains, heavy subsidies on oil, gas etc. has made conditions quite miserable, now adding to these are water woes! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The existing conections will only be benefited from the free water supply. Most of them can afford to pay. But the main issue is of those who have no water connection. Kejriwal had promised to provide water to all Delhi household and not only those who have already metered supply. Congress is struggling for impelmentation of promise by AAP.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/congress-sets-deadline-wants-700l-water-to-all-households-in-2-months/articleshow/28223436.cms

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The existing conections will only be benefited from the free water supply. Most of them can afford to pay. But the main issue is of those who have no water connection. Kejriwal had promised to provide water to all Delhi household and not only those who have already metered supply. Congress is struggling for impelmentation of promise by AAP.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/congress-sets-deadline-wants-700l-water-to-all-households-in-2-months/articleshow/28223436.cms

Everything sounds quite shaky, in my opinion! I wonder how AAP is going to ensure that all households get proper connections and provide promised water to them! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

During winter season, people use less water. This might be the advantage for the government.

Everything sounds quite shaky, in my opinion! I wonder how AAP is going to ensure that all households get proper connections and provide promised water to them! :blink:
It is now time for them to come out from symbolism and tokenism politics, and now it is time to deliver, if they promised water, then it should be for everyone, not for few people who have running water meters, as it seem if they are for common man, then most common man does not have these facilities. :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

It is now time for them to come out from symbolism and tokenism politics, and now it is time to deliver, if they promised water, then it should be for everyone, not for few people who have running water meters, as it seem if they are for common man, then most common man does not have these facilities. :whistle: :whistle:

Don't forget those early days of congress misrule where even a droplet of water was not available. Thank god at least some section of the society is getting free water. What more you can expect from a barren land which was inherited from the early rulers ?

Don't forget those early days of congress misrule where even a droplet of water was not available. Thank god at least some section of the society is getting free water. What more you can expect from a barren land which was inherited from the early rulers ?
Free water to people with metered connection, not to all people, :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Free water to people with metered connection, not to all people, :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

I said a section of the society got water free. Does it mean free water to all ?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.