Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The existing conections will only be benefited from the free water supply. Most of them can afford to pay. But the main issue is of those who have no water connection. Kejriwal had promised to provide water to all Delhi household and not only those who have already metered supply. Congress is struggling for impelmentation of promise by AAP.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/congress-sets-deadline-wants-700l-water-to-all-households-in-2-months/articleshow/28223436.cms

Everything sounds quite shaky, in my opinion! I wonder how AAP is going to ensure that all households get proper connections and provide promised water to them! :blink:
It is now time for them to come out from symbolism and tokenism politics, and now it is time to deliver, if they promised water, then it should be for everyone, not for few people who have running water meters, as it seem if they are for common man, then most common man does not have these facilities. :whistle: :whistle:

Don't forget those early days of congress misrule where even a droplet of water was not available. Thank god at least some section of the society is getting free water. What more you can expect from a barren land which was inherited from the early rulers ?
Free water to people with metered connection, not to all people, :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

I said a section of the society got water free. Does it mean free water to all ?

It is not free water to all the people, only people who have proper connections will get free water and that too is not a big deal, because if you do a little research about the rates at which water was being provided, monthly bill of each family does not cross even rs. 100 so it is not really a great deal. Instead of this, if safe potable water was provided to those who cannot afford metered connections, that would have been more laudable!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: mohan manohar, Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
The existing conections will only be benefited from the free water supply. Most of them can afford to pay. But the main issue is of those who have no water connection. Kejriwal had promised to provide water to all Delhi household and not only those who have already metered supply. Congress is struggling for impelmentation of promise by AAP.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/congress-sets-deadline-wants-700l-water-to-all-households-in-2-months/articleshow/28223436.cms

Everything sounds quite shaky, in my opinion! I wonder how AAP is going to ensure that all households get proper connections and provide promised water to them! :blink:
It is now time for them to come out from symbolism and tokenism politics, and now it is time to deliver, if they promised water, then it should be for everyone, not for few people who have running water meters, as it seem if they are for common man, then most common man does not have these facilities. :whistle: :whistle:

Don't forget those early days of congress misrule where even a droplet of water was not available. Thank god at least some section of the society is getting free water. What more you can expect from a barren land which was inherited from the early rulers ?
Free water to people with metered connection, not to all people, :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

I said a section of the society got water free. Does it mean free water to all ?

It is not free water to all the people, only people who have proper connections will get free water and that too is not a big deal, because if you do a little research about the rates at which water was being provided, monthly bill of each family does not cross even rs. 100 so it is not really a great deal. Instead of this, if safe potable water was provided to those who cannot afford metered connections, that would have been more laudable!

True. Providing potable water would have been a sensible option.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.