Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10934]}
When It Comes and Goes Laden with Many A Print
To be A Part of Our Life,Laced Images With Tint,
Some Have Been Bright,Leaving Many Colorless Blanks!
Hopes Ruled Life, Yet Eluding the Grasping Hands
Of Fulfillment;the Glory of A Few With Crowning Success
Scarcely Hide the Frowning Glare of Failure of Others!
Be it 2013 Or Any, Eternal Truth is Life is Like This
Success and Failure are Twins,A case of a Hit or A Miss!
Let Us All Be Steadfast in Our Goals in the Year Ahead
Who Knows? The Frowning Blanks in Our Canvas May Shed
Its Empty Robe of Colorlessness With Success to Share
In the Year Coming!! Wish You All A Happy New Year!!
brilliant poem, you are a literary genius, happy new year to you. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: some part of poem is in sadistic tone, is everything alright for you in previous year?

@ Kalyani

Do you find it, now? I have a feeling that my good friend Mohan might have been suggesting a few sad tones in my poem resulting out unfulfilled desires of many as no year in a person's life could be an unmitigated disaster or complete success. Success itself contains seeds of failures!!

Oh! I missed that post although I looked carefully! I think what Mohan means is sad or melancholy note, sadistic means something different! :blink: And think about it, roots of every new beginning lies in something old withering away or dying away, all happinesses too have undertones of some sorrows or griefs! It is the nature's rule! But heaven forbid, the tables turn and it all becomes sadistic instead of sad! :ohmy:
I was talking of feeling of thoughtful sadness, not sadistic tone, I searched this word on dictionary and found it has a bad meaning, I use wrong word, my English is always poor, it is a brilliant poem and I am admire of yours poetry, thanks.

@ Ram babu, you can read between what I am trying to convey, I used wrong words definitely, I am not criticizing an excellent poem, just use wrong word, English is always difficult for me.

Its OK. Nobody is perfect. I read and understood what all you wanted to convey. It hasn't taken much time to understand that it was a slip, which happens to everyone of us. I also realized that you have good intentions. You never meant bad about Chinmoy's brilliant piece of poetry.
Thank you said by: mohan manohar
Wish you all a very happy and a prosperous new year!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10937]}

An incredible creation from young Arnav. My Aashirwad to Arnav and many thanks to Nandurkar couple.
A happy new year to all.

Thank you very much Rambabu! Wish you and your family too a very happy new year! I conveyed your wishes to my son and he was very happy! :)

I know Kalyani, how a word of appreciation will result in a sparkle in the eyes of a child. He's destined to become as big an artist as his father. And he will be the pride of Nandurkars.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
brilliant poem, you are a literary genius, happy new year to you. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: some part of poem is in sadistic tone, is everything alright for you in previous year?

@ Kalyani

Do you find it, now? I have a feeling that my good friend Mohan might have been suggesting a few sad tones in my poem resulting out unfulfilled desires of many as no year in a person's life could be an unmitigated disaster or complete success. Success itself contains seeds of failures!!

Oh! I missed that post although I looked carefully! I think what Mohan means is sad or melancholy note, sadistic means something different! :blink: And think about it, roots of every new beginning lies in something old withering away or dying away, all happinesses too have undertones of some sorrows or griefs! It is the nature's rule! But heaven forbid, the tables turn and it all becomes sadistic instead of sad! :ohmy:
I was talking of feeling of thoughtful sadness, not sadistic tone, I searched this word on dictionary and found it has a bad meaning, I use wrong word, my English is always poor, it is a brilliant poem and I am admire of yours poetry, thanks.

@ Ram babu, you can read between what I am trying to convey, I used wrong words definitely, I am not criticizing an excellent poem, just use wrong word, English is always difficult for me.

Its OK. Nobody is perfect. I read and understood what all you wanted to convey. It hasn't taken much time to understand that it was a slip, which happens to everyone of us. I also realized that you have good intentions. You never meant bad about Chinmoy's brilliant piece of poetry.

Don't worry much about it Mohan, everyone makes mistakes occasionally and we did understand what you meant to say. But I must say that in spite of your claims about porr English, the efforts you take in your articles is really amazing and credible! We are all here to help each other out! :cheer:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: mohan manohar

An incredible creation from young Arnav. My Aashirwad to Arnav and many thanks to Nandurkar couple.
A happy new year to all.

Thank you very much Rambabu! Wish you and your family too a very happy new year! I conveyed your wishes to my son and he was very happy! :)

I know Kalyani, how a word of appreciation will result in a sparkle in the eyes of a child. He's destined to become as big an artist as his father. And he will be the pride of Nandurkars.

Very true Rambabu. My son calls himself Chhota Chitrakar nowadays, so at least for now, I think he will turn to this profession itself! But with kids you never know, yet we do all we can to encourage him for now! :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Thanks
Happy and Safe New year to every Boddunan Family member.

Kalyani, Arnav's painting is wonderful. My whole family members are like this very much. So, God bless him.

Be positive

@ Kalyani

When I was saying that it was a momentary slip that created this problem, I wasn't far off the mark. Such things do happen and it has got nothing to do with one's level of knowledge. In Mohan's case, his articles bear ample proof of that!!! Keep it up, my good mate!!
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, mohan manohar

Really nice ! You can see that he is going to follow in his father's footsteps.... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Really nice ! You can see that he is going to follow in his father's footsteps.... :)

The aspect I liked in the painting is,the boy maintained clarity, though at a glance it looks like clumsy collection of zig zag lines .Good luck to Chote Chitrakar.
The year started with Chinmoy's poem and Kalyani's painting that is awesome... Lot of creativity.. so hope we will see creativity in Boddunan too...

Happy New Year 2014 to all..
The year started with Chinmoy's poem and Kalyani's painting that is awesome... Lot of creativity.. so hope we will see creativity in Boddunan too...

Happy New Year 2014 to all..

Thanks dear and wish you the same too!

What I am hoping for is that you come back here and spend more time with us this year! :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.