Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Happy new year, 2014

screen shot marine drive during midnight Puri, 12.01 AM

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, chinmoymukherjee
Noble wishes in lyrics. Loved it. I will remember and include in my resolution -Let us be steadfast.
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
Wish you all a very happy and a prosperous new year!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10937]}

An incredible creation from young Arnav. My Aashirwad to Arnav and many thanks to Nandurkar couple.
A happy new year to all.

Thank you very much Rambabu! Wish you and your family too a very happy new year! I conveyed your wishes to my son and he was very happy! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I could not find any 'sadistic' element in my poem, Was there any? :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
Wish you all a very happy and a prosperous new year!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10937]}

An incredible creation from young Arnav. My Aashirwad to Arnav and many thanks to Nandurkar couple.
A happy new year to all.

Yes, a very very promising one and I wish him all success as he grows and evolves!!
I could not find any 'sadistic' element in my poem, Was there any? :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Sadistic??? No, why???? :unsure: :dry:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10934]}
When It Comes and Goes Laden with Many A Print
To be A Part of Our Life,Laced Images With Tint,
Some Have Been Bright,Leaving Many Colorless Blanks!
Hopes Ruled Life, Yet Eluding the Grasping Hands
Of Fulfillment;the Glory of A Few With Crowning Success
Scarcely Hide the Frowning Glare of Failure of Others!
Be it 2013 Or Any, Eternal Truth is Life is Like This
Success and Failure are Twins,A case of a Hit or A Miss!
Let Us All Be Steadfast in Our Goals in the Year Ahead
Who Knows? The Frowning Blanks in Our Canvas May Shed
Its Empty Robe of Colorlessness With Success to Share
In the Year Coming!! Wish You All A Happy New Year!!
brilliant poem, you are a literary genius, happy new year to you. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: some part of poem is in sadistic tone, is everything alright for you in previous year?

@ Kalyani

Do you find it, now? I have a feeling that my good friend Mohan might have been suggesting a few sad tones in my poem resulting out unfulfilled desires of many as no year in a person's life could be an unmitigated disaster or complete success. Success itself contains seeds of failures!!
Thank you said by: mohan manohar
brilliant poem, you are a literary genius, happy new year to you. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: some part of poem is in sadistic tone, is everything alright for you in previous year?

@ Kalyani

Do you find it, now? I have a feeling that my good friend Mohan might have been suggesting a few sad tones in my poem resulting out unfulfilled desires of many as no year in a person's life could be an unmitigated disaster or complete success. Success itself contains seeds of failures!!

Oh! I missed that post although I looked carefully! I think what Mohan means is sad or melancholy note, sadistic means something different! :blink: And think about it, roots of every new beginning lies in something old withering away or dying away, all happinesses too have undertones of some sorrows or griefs! It is the nature's rule! But heaven forbid, the tables turn and it all becomes sadistic instead of sad! :ohmy:

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee, mohan manohar

No.sadism and sadness are two different propositions. I affirmatively say there is no sadistic element in your well written poem.

@ Kalyani

Oh! I missed that post although I looked carefully! I think what Mohan means is sad or melancholy note, sadistic means something different! :blink: And think about it, roots of every new beginning lies in something old withering away or dying away, all happinesses too have undertones of some sorrows or griefs! It is the nature's rule! But heaven forbid, the tables turn and it all becomes sadistic instead of sad! :ohmy:
I was talking of feeling of thoughtful sadness, not sadistic tone, I searched this word on dictionary and found it has a bad meaning, I use wrong word, my English is always poor, it is a brilliant poem and I am admire of yours poetry, thanks.

@ Ram babu, you can read between what I am trying to convey, I used wrong words definitely, I am not criticizing an excellent poem, just use wrong word, English is always difficult for me.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.