Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The problem is that being a novice Kejriwal spoke too much and made too many promises in the beginning when he should have gone easy...Speaking generally is something but making specific promises is quite another thing ! However, they have been in power for a little over a week and need time to show any results. However, if they show any signs of compromising on issues of corruption then they will be at the receiving end ...

There are signs of compromising from the way he was talking on waiving of taxes in some cases. He said in the present scenario of financial turbulence , we have to think about waivers. He should have done this thinking before the elections.
The problem is that being a novice Kejriwal spoke too much and made too many promises in the beginning when he should have gone easy...Speaking generally is something but making specific promises is quite another thing ! However, they have been in power for a little over a week and need time to show any results. However, if they show any signs of compromising on issues of corruption then they will be at the receiving end ...

There are signs of compromising from the way he was talking on waiving of taxes in some cases. He said in the present scenario of financial turbulence , we have to think about waivers. He should have done this thinking before the elections.

Exactly ! back trackin too many times make us lose faith in his words since you can never be sure what he does in the future. So, unless he proves himself and fulfills or show the willingness to fulfil his promises he will find the future tough going !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Exactly ! back trackin too many times make us lose faith in his words since you can never be sure what he does in the future. So, unless he proves himself and fulfills or show the willingness to fulfil his promises he will find the future tough going !

Kejriwal and his team should prove that they are different from other regimes whom they criticized not very long ago. Otherwise AAP will become another Political party.

Exactly, I am not against them, but most of their talking which they done prior to Delhi elections seems to be in a state of Utopia and an ideal state, where everything will be free and the process of administration will be nice and good,

http://mohanmekap.com/

Exactly, I am not against them, but most of their talking which they done prior to Delhi elections seems to be in a state of Utopia and an ideal state, where everything will be free and the process of administration will be nice and good,

Nobody likes a person or party that deviate from their promises.

I also wish for good administration and nice government to rule not only the state but also the whole country. However less time will be required to know the real intensions of the upcoming party. They must inclined more towards social development and welfare.

I also wish for good administration and nice government to rule not only the state but also the whole country. However less time will be required to know the real intensions of the upcoming party. They must inclined more towards social development and welfare.

I agree. The new party should know what to promise and what not to promise. As you said, the new party should take time and take stock of the situation without hurrying instead of cutting sorry figure before the public.

I agree. The new party should know what to promise and what not to promise. As you said, the new party should take time and take stock of the situation without hurrying instead of cutting sorry figure before the public.

But i don't see any broken promises so far, i think we can give them 60 days before counting them out. If we can give 60 years to others, I think allowing them 60 days will not be a big ask. The work is already in progress and then we have a choice to bring congress back, as the GE is not far off.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

But i don't see any broken promises so far, i think we can give them 60 days before counting them out. If we can give 60 years to others, I think allowing them 60 days will not be a big ask. The work is already in progress and then we have a choice to bring congress back, as the GE is not far off.

They didn't break promises, but compromised. I agree they should be given time. The fault lies with us also. We're expecting speedy actions Ina short time from them. It may be due to we pinned big hopes on them. I'll be the first to jump with joy if they emerge as the champions.
Is Kejriwal foreign agent. see the link;

http://ariseasia.blogspot.in/2012/10/ford-foundation-hivos-and-dutch-embassy.html

AAP office attacked for Prashant Bhushan remarks on Kashmir. Kejriwal says that such attack will not solve Kashmir issue. But is Kashmir really an issue. For most Indians this is not. Kashmir is integral part of India

http://www.dnaindia.com/delhi/report-aam-aadmi-party-office-in-ghaziabad-attacked-1947212

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.