Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Vitamin E is known for its brain nourishing properties in young children but as people grow older they start taking less and less of many food stuffs either because they are on some or the other fast or because their digestive system is frail! But if they take foods rich in all vitamins consciously, then they will live longer and healthier and more importantly, aware without losing memory or sanity!

A meal consisting of all the nutrients that strengthens the immunity will go a long way. In this, consistency plays a vital role. They say human body is like a temple. To keep its sanctity intact is our duty.

True! But the elderly by sticking to strict diet rigidly deprive them of necessary nutrients, my father-in-law does that quite often and refuses to eat foods that are very essential! It is a hard task for us to convince him otherwise! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes, very true and nice study- and that's why I am using Avocado a fruit that offers pleasing flavor and many nutritional benefits. This is an oval shaped fruit with Sharifa like skin that provides a good source of vitamin E, and is highly antioxidant. I am proud to say my vit E intake is keeping me in good metal state.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes, very true and nice study- and that's why I am using Avocado a fruit that offers pleasing flavor and many nutritional benefits. This is an oval shaped fruit with Sharifa like skin that provides a good source of vitamin E, and is highly antioxidant. I am proud to say my vit E intake is keeping me in good metal state.

Very true. Human tendency never sees those valuable things under their very nose. They look at far away things. Vitamin E is available in as common as a cheap leaf Spinach.

Very true. Human tendency never sees those valuable things under their very nose. They look at far away things. Vitamin E is available in as common as a cheap leaf Spinach.

Incidentally spinach is costlier than avocado here. Spinach cost $20 for a kg and Avocado is available for 4-5 in wholesale market and is used raw in place of butter on slices of bread.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Incidentally spinach is costlier than avocado here. Spinach cost $20 for a kg and Avocado is available for 4-5 in wholesale market and is used raw in place of butter on slices of bread.

Its good for you to avail what's available easily and cheaply. In India you know how cheap Spinach is . Another good source for vitamin E is wheat. i avail wheat also in many forms.
Wheat Germ too is a very good source of Vit E.Whole whaet can be soaked in water for 4-5 hours and then the water drained and the Wheat left to germinate...This can be used in Salads and another really good source is toasted bread,The toasting produces Dextrine which is an excellent anti aging nutrient !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

For getting vitamin E, you may Spinach, nuts like Walnuts and Pecans, fish like shellfish etc.
Wheat Germ too is a very good source of Vit E.Whole whaet can be soaked in water for 4-5 hours and then the water drained and the Wheat left to germinate...This can be used in Salads and another really good source is toasted bread,The toasting produces Dextrine which is an excellent anti aging nutrient !

I did not know about that toasting bread is so good! Good to know that! :cheer:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.