Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kapil jokes make laugh to everyone but at some places, he say something that is not good. He must think to whom he make fun.

Taking the things for granted will not pay always. They have to pay the price heavily.

Yes, it will take kapil to a path that he never thinks for it. Some day he must find himself in big trouble.
Kapil jokes make laugh to everyone but at some places, he say something that is not good. He must think to whom he make fun.

Taking the things for granted will not pay always. They have to pay the price heavily.

Yes, it will take kapil to a path that he never thinks for it. Some day he must find himself in big trouble.

He's already in trouble . Read the link given in the thread. He's going to face a legal action.
Yes, I am a big fan of Kapil, but sometimes he makes me wonder, why he makes such a comment on some particular individual from audience. If might get in trouble if he doesn't learn the lesson!

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
Kapil can get away with his vulgarity in the name of comedy but they are not doing any good for the purpose of real comedy. That is cheap and at the most funny.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Kapil can get away with his vulgarity in the name of comedy but they are not doing any good for the purpose of real comedy. That is cheap and at the most funny.

I don't see any fun in it. It's Sadism. Deriving pleasure out of a Devilish attitude .

I don't see any fun in it. It's Sadism. Deriving pleasure out of a Devilish attitude .

But sadly this is the kind of entertainment that attracts people! :sick:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

There are thousands of ways to make people laugh rather than to insult women. This is some what an act of a scoundrel.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.