Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This entire fiasco is getting even more uglier and stupider! The US embassy official and his wife who were expelled as retaliation against Devyani's fiasco are now making extremely insulting comments about India and Indian culture over Facebook. I wonder what officials have to say to this??? :blink: :blink:

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/expelled-us-diplomat-wife-made-offensive-remarks-about-india-471102?curl=1389763890

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This entire fiasco is getting even more uglier and stupider! The US embassy official and his wife who were expelled as retaliation against Devyani's fiasco are now making extremely insulting comments about India and Indian culture over Facebook. I wonder what officials have to say to this??? :blink: :blink:

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/expelled-us-diplomat-wife-made-offensive-remarks-about-india-471102?curl=1389763890

Yes I too saw that post !The other day Devyanis father openly said that he was very close to Vilasrao deshmukh and to Shinde and otherbig names in Congress, so we can draw inferences from that given the fact that the syllabus itself was changed to suit Devyani when she sat for her IFS exams...anything is possible under a corrupt regime like Congress has now become infamous for ! Now they are going all out to protect her even going to the extent of damaging diplomatic relationship with the US with the hope that none of their wrongdoings come to light...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

There is no need to bother on comments in Facebook by any one. This is uncontrollable. Making comments on facebook is the last refuge of a desparate person who has no other way to retaliate. When there was no facebook, there were some other ways to retaliate. Once a British officer insulted his Indian subordinate. The suborrdinate was very angry but was helpless. But he regained his peace only after naming his dog after his British boss.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There is no need to bother on comments in Facebook by any one. This is uncontrollable. Making comments on facebook is the last refuge of a desparate person who has no other way to retaliate. When there was no facebook, there were some other ways to retaliate. Once a British officer insulted his Indian subordinate. The suborrdinate was very angry but was helpless. But he regained his peace only after naming his dog after his British boss.

What about the embassy official who has been expelled recently who is a habitual 'India Hater"? Both he and his wife ridicule India in their blogs as a country of Cows ? What right they have to ridicule the country where they are serving. This news has been published in TOI.

That is another way of retaliation, maybe we should name some of dogs after those people! :evil:

Thank you said by: rambabu

That is another way of retaliation, maybe we should name some of dogs after those people! :evil:

That's a good suggestion. I'll immediately rename my dog.

Don't forget to post his pictures here and on Facebook! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Don't forget to post his pictures here and on Facebook! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Very soon . Here. Yankees should know that we can pay them withe same coin.
We are quick to jump at US for the Khobragade episode. It looks like Devyani is not completely clean. Let us put it this way, how should we treat an US citizen who furnishes false statements and takes shelter behind diplomatic immunity. Fighting in court is her right to get justice. At the same time it will be good to know of the details of her case for us Indians to be safe from falling in the pit she fell.
We are quick to jump at US for the Khobragade episode. It looks like Devyani is not completely clean. Let us put it this way, how should we treat an US citizen who furnishes false statements and takes shelter behind diplomatic immunity. Fighting in court is her right to get justice. At the same time it will be good to know of the details of her case for us Indians to be safe from falling in the pit she fell.

Over a period, from the details we got from the media and the respective governments that enabled us form a picture.When devyani was alleged to have committed a crime, how far it's proper for the US to subject her all types of activities that civilized world bends it's head with shame ?
How far its right for an embassy official and his wife spreading hatred through their blogs living in India.
Do you still call we're jumping to hasty conclusions ?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.