Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Honestly I didn't understand this thing. Ok its good to have fruit directly instead of juice. But it says juice can be unhealthy because of sugar!? How's that.. if we don't add any extra sugar.. Hope I am not misunderstanding it.

Some fruits are inherently have high sugar levels. These Sugar levels cause unhealthy conditions in the body.

Fruits contain fructose and not artificial sugar. Fructose is a natural sweeter and not harmful for the body. If it had been, our ancestors who ate natural fruits and fruits decades back would all have been diabetic. There was no diabetes that time.

Please go through this version also
Let me make it clear the sugar we use at home is also known as sucrose, and it should be clear that sucrose contains one molecule of fructose, (if we explain it scientifically) with one molecule of glucose with it together. We can call it a disaccharide or saccharine. But we should know that one sucrose molecule actually also has a fructose and a glucose molecule bound with it. Sucrose as I said is 50 percent fructose. When we eat sucrose, it gets metabolized in our intestines to free fructose and free glucose that we absorb that cause obesity. Our ancestor did not know about diabetes because they worked hard psychically and there were no facilities like we have today for being tested for diabetes as easily.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Intake of fruit juice is important for all. In case if you are a diabetes patient, you should definitely avoid sugar. You can take sugar free tablets. Tremendous hard work and exercise is very important to keep your muscles working. Moreover some fruits may contain sugar. Hence doctor's advice is also important.

If I discuss about normal healthy people, they should take a glass of fruit juice after 10 minutes of workout. They can get better result if they consume fruit salad every day during breakfast/lunch/dinner.
Intake of fruit juice is important for all. In case if you are a diabetes patient, you should definitely avoid sugar. You can take sugar free tablets. Tremendous hard work and exercise is very important to keep your muscles working. Moreover some fruits may contain sugar. Hence doctor's advice is also important.

If I discuss about normal healthy people, they should take a glass of fruit juice after 10 minutes of workout. They can get better result if they consume fruit salad every day during breakfast/lunch/dinner.

Fiber is lost in the juice form which is very valuable for health.

I agree with you people having normal physical condition should consume enough liquid after exercise to compensate for loss of fluids in muscles. Fruit juices are highly useful in such a case..

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar

I agree with you people having normal physical condition should consume enough liquid after exercise to compensate for loss of fluids in muscles. Fruit juices are highly useful in such a case..

After a workout, which is yoga for me, I prefer a tumblerful of water, after giving a gap of 10 minutes .

After a workout, which is yoga for me, I prefer a tumblerful of water, after giving a gap of 10 minutes .

Not the plain water but honey water is good. Many people prefers protein shake. I would prefer to have fruit juice.
Thank you said by: rambabu

Not the plain water but honey water is good. Many people prefers protein shake. I would prefer to have fruit juice.

Oh, honey water!!That's a good combination . I frm today after my Yogs session.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.