Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is researched that fruit jice is harmful. This has very less fibre. It is better to take fruit instead.

http://health.india.com/fitness/fruit-juice-vs-fruits-which-is-healthier/

I have been drinking fruit juice in the mornings on an empty stomach for years and I consider myself reasonably healthy. I am not overweight. However, I avoid canned juice. I put the fruits in the juicer and then extract the juice. And I don't add sugar in my fruit juice.

Mala Jaiswar
I agree with that ! Fruits are any day better than fruit juices since we lose out completely on the fibres. I eat most of the fruits with peels except when it is impossible to do so like oranges ,pineapple and water melon...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Honestly I didn't understand this thing. Ok its good to have fruit directly instead of juice. But it says juice can be unhealthy because of sugar!? How's that.. if we don't add any extra sugar.. Hope I am not misunderstanding it.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Honestly I didn't understand this thing. Ok its good to have fruit directly instead of juice. But it says juice can be unhealthy because of sugar!? How's that.. if we don't add any extra sugar.. Hope I am not misunderstanding it.

Some fruits are inherently have high sugar levels. These Sugar levels cause unhealthy conditions in the body.
Thank you said by: AKP

Some fruits are inherently have high sugar levels. These Sugar levels cause unhealthy conditions in the body.

Then how it make difference when it is fresh fruit or juice. :huh:

Once juice is extracted from the fruit, it loses it's fiber. If you take whole fruit, though the sugar content is more, it's bad effect will be counteracted by the fiber.

Juice is like eating bread made of Maida instead of whole wheat that contains fiber part, which is necessary for digestive system.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Once juice is extracted from the fruit, it loses it's fiber. If you take whole fruit, though the sugar content is more, it's bad effect will be counteracted by the fiber.

Okay.. Now I get it. Yes in that case it is better to have them directly instead of juice.. Thanks.

Thanks Suni for example.. That clears all doubts. :)

Thank you said by: suni51

Fruits contain fructose and not artificial sugar. Fructose is a natural sweeter and not harmful for the body. If it had been, our ancestors who ate natural fruits and fruits decades back would all have been diabetic. There was no diabetes that time.

Mala Jaiswar

Fruits contain fructose and not artificial sugar. Fructose is a natural sweeter and not harmful for the body. If it had been, our ancestors who ate natural fruits and fruits decades back would all have been diabetic. There was no diabetes that time.

Fruits contain rich fiber also. This is the advantage of eating full fruit. Extremely sweet fruits containing fructose too have an effect on human health. This will be annulled by Fiber.that slows down the absorption of sugar.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.