Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have never seen such violet effects in reality. I have seen only the redish orange effects in the evening. Although the picture looks beautiful.
Good evening Chinmoy. The day for me went on well. Today being a festive day, met many friends. Made a Bonfire of old and unused things, a ritual on this day
Happy Makar Sankranti and about five lakh devotees to Puri temple, yesterday for Makara Sankranti, the town had been filled with hired vehicles and it is impossible to walk into Grand Road in the evening. :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Happy Makar Sankranti and about five lakh devotees to Puri temple, yesterday for Makara Sankranti, the town had been filled with hired vehicles and it is impossible to walk into Grand Road in the evening. :whistle:

Wish you a happy Makara Sankranti to you and all your family members.
Thank you said by: mohan manohar

Makar Sankranti is celebrated on 14 January and 15 January both day..... What day you prefer. I prefer 15 January.

Makar Sankranti is celebrated on 14 January and 15 January both day..... What day you prefer. I prefer 15 January.

Not sure what you really mean, It either falls on 14th January or on 15th January depending upon the calender, there is no question of personal preferences! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Not sure what you really mean, It either falls on 14th January or on 15th January depending upon the calender, there is no question of personal preferences! :blink:

According to Indian calender, Makar Sankranti is celebrated on 14 January every year but this year many Pandit say that the best day for Makar Sankranti is on 15 January.
Good evening everyone! Woow @ Kalyani, you fly kites, great! I used to with my brothers, but these days no kites :(

You should try , its really therapeutic! The weather until March is quite good for flying kites! Actually I also had not flown for so many years, but my son was insisting on flying a kite after he saw his teachers fly kites in school. So we got a few today and spent the afternoon! It is really awesome! :)

I tried my hands at it and the result was not too encouraging!! I wanted my kite just to fly and fly but to my great horror I found out and discovered that there were sharks in the sky also and was forced to down my ambition! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Ha ha ha!Yes there are many sharks in the sky so you should try at a time when there are not many who would swoop down upon you! :laugh: :laugh:

No,no! I would rather stand and watch your exploits in the sky and clap than participate in this ethereal game!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

What's the fun in that! :S :angry: :angry:

The fun lies in deriving vicarious pleasure out of it!! You would be fighting it out in the sky and pleasure would be mine!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10974]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.