Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Really helpful tricks for getting job.
Direct contacts is one of the good way to proven yourself.

Direct contact is good for a particular person but bad for all other qualified person for this particular post.

The thread says direct contact is one of the ways to get in to a job for those who use the contacts tactfully.

Direct contact is good for a particular person but bad for all other qualified person for this particular post.

The thread says direct contact is one of the ways to get in to a job for those who use the contacts tactfully.

Yes, I say the demerit of direct contact. I understand the exact meaning of the thread. I keep my own opinion.

Yes, I say the demerit of direct contact. I understand the exact meaning of the thread. I keep my own opinion.

There are merits also.provided you know how to use the tactics. How to use the tactics and how not have been given in the thread.

There are merits also.provided you know how to use the tactics. How to use the tactics and how not have been given in the thread.

Tatic is something that everyone smart person apply, but every person cannot have contact to get job.

Tatic is something that everyone smart person apply, but every person cannot have contact to get job.

I don't think you read the article in the link. The article clearly says its all about those who have contacts. if you don't have contacts you have to compete with others.

I don't think you read the article in the link. The article clearly says its all about those who have contacts. if you don't have contacts you have to compete with others.

Yes contacts reduces competition and clears the way of getting job.

Yes contacts reduces competition and clears the way of getting job.

Having contacts is not a sure way of getting the job. Contacts will work only when they are properly timed and used in the right context.
Nice article. When used intelligently it could be helpful in getting a job.
Nice article. When used intelligently it could be helpful in getting a job.

A contact may misfire if used out of context. Anyhow smart people know how to cash in their contacts as given in the link article.
May be you are more competent for a job but you don't have exact qualifications. How to get such job. You may not suceed by just applying in competition in response to advertisements. You are more likely to get a job by personal contact. Here are some tricks:

http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/getting-job-dont-exact-qualifications-163942591.html

Direct contact or recommendation may be considered as effective ways of getting jobs easily. But in order to retain the job, one needs to demonstrate their skill sets.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.