Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Gang rape has emerged a political weapon in West Bengal.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/tmc-workers-allegedly-gangrape-two-women-for-revenge-032929451.html

I have noticed Mamata Banerjee remaining quite insensitive to all rape cases that happen in her state, I hope the women of Bengal take note and teach her a lesson inthe coming elections since she has become extremely arrogant, drunk with power ! Not once has she expressed any kind of remorse at such happenings !

True!! When I think that she is a woman I get sick to my stomach!! What is all the more sickening that all that is happening in the land of Raja Ram Mohun Roy and Vidyasagar who are and ought to be Gods to Indian women!!!

The party politics is getting so dirty that all human values are eroded. What can be worse than the citizens being victims of political rivalry. .

Yes innocent and powerless citizens are becoming the victims of the dirty politics today.

Despite sufferings, people are not realizing that with their active participation utilizing several platforms which are exclusively established to attend to such grievances Will go a long way.Unless The passive and stoic trait in the people goes away, nothing can be done.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/tmc-workers-allegedly-gangrape-two-women-for-revenge-032929451.html

I have noticed Mamata Banerjee remaining quite insensitive to all rape cases that happen in her state, I hope the women of Bengal take note and teach her a lesson inthe coming elections since she has become extremely arrogant, drunk with power ! Not once has she expressed any kind of remorse at such happenings !

True!! When I think that she is a woman I get sick to my stomach!! What is all the more sickening that all that is happening in the land of Raja Ram Mohun Roy and Vidyasagar who are and ought to be Gods to Indian women!!!

The party politics is getting so dirty that all human values are eroded. What can be worse than the citizens being victims of political rivalry. .

Yes innocent and powerless citizens are becoming the victims of the dirty politics today.

Despite sufferings, people are not realizing that with their active participation utilizing several platforms which are exclusively established to attend to such grievances Will go a long way.Unless The passive and stoic trait in the people goes away, nothing can be done.

Yes it's up to the citizens now to stand up and oppose the injustices that these politicians commit without any fear of law.

Yes it's up to the citizens now to stand up and oppose the injustices that these politicians commit without any fear of law.

Some valiant hearts took the role of "WhistleBlowers". Butt their lives were at risk. Whistle blowers should be protected by the law. Otherwise public will become mute.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.