Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Blaming others won't help now. Let's see if the AAP wins the next election. If they do, hope they won't repeat this again.
There is no end to bizarre dramatics in Delhi assembly. Finally, the so called Jan Lok Pall bill could not be intrduced. Earlier there was disturbance. The LG of Delhi did not permit introduction of bill and so this was not lawful.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/live-speaker-rules-jan-lokpal-bill-not-introduced-in-delhi-assembly/451963-37-64.html

Yes, i heard the news and now i read the live comment given in your link. Now it remains to be seen if Kejriwal sticks to his vow that he would resign.
Anyhow Delhi high court agrees to hear the plea against LG's power to refuse the introduction of the bill in the assembly. The plea will be heard on Tuesday.

Of course he won't resign. These are hollow words. Maybe he will do another dharna. That's what he does best.

He has resigned. LG has recommended a president' s rule.

Yes that was quite a surprise. I don't understand what purpose he served as the Chief Minister. What happened to all the great promises?[/quot
AAP has become a victim of sinister scheming of BJP and congress. . But aAAP has no regrets.

Blaming others won't help now. Let's see if the AAP wins the next election. If they do, hope they won't repeat this again.

AAP is confident of its win In the next elections. It has to be seen.
AAP has done nothing but made a fool of themselves.
There is no end to bizarre dramatics in Delhi assembly. Finally, the so called Jan Lok Pall bill could not be intrduced. Earlier there was disturbance. The LG of Delhi did not permit introduction of bill and so this was not lawful.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/live-speaker-rules-jan-lokpal-bill-not-introduced-in-delhi-assembly/451963-37-64.html

Yes, i heard the news and now i read the live comment given in your link. Now it remains to be seen if Kejriwal sticks to his vow that he would resign.
Anyhow Delhi high court agrees to hear the plea against LG's power to refuse the introduction of the bill in the assembly. The plea will be heard on Tuesday.

Of course he won't resign. These are hollow words. Maybe he will do another dharna. That's what he does best.

He has resigned. LG has recommended a president' s rule.

Yes that was quite a surprise. I don't understand what purpose he served as the Chief Minister. What happened to all the great promises?[/quot
AAP has become a victim of sinister scheming of BJP and congress. . But aAAP has no regrets.

AAP is confident of its win In the next elections. It has to be seen.

according to a survey, AAP will get majority in Vidhan Sabvha if elections are held soon. Many voters rightly or wrongly feel that Kejriwal could deliver resultsn if he had complete majority and was not obstructed. However if elections are held later after parliamentary elections, there will be a lot of change. People need time to see the reality.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

But there are still followers for AAP, which as per supporters are likely to increase if the elections are held.now.

But there are still followers for AAP, which as per supporters are likely to increase if the elections are held.now.

That remains to be seen when the elections will be held. Maybe after some time people's opinion about AAP may change.

That remains to be seen when the elections will be held. Maybe after some time people's opinion about AAP may change.

Yes, people will keep a note of party's activities and check if aAAP has learned the lessons.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.