Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Dawn is brilliant and climate at that time is cool and the ray is not straight.

The thumb rule is, after sunrise within 30 minutes Sunlight gives excellent results.
In my native place it is almost one hour is pleasant and working place almost five hours after dawn is pleasant.

http://mohanmekap.com/

In my native place it is almost one hour is pleasant and working place almost five hours after dawn is pleasant.

Being pleasant is different. And being useful and beneficial to the human health is different. After half an hour of sunrise, UV rays will cause skin cancer.
Then it's better to avoid sun rays on better part of the day.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Then it's better to avoid sun rays on better part of the day.

I and many others said in the thread that it's advisable to avoid harsh sun.
In India we dont need to bother about lack of sunlight since it is there all year round except during monsoons.Even during those months there will be some respite and we do get some sun shine now and then.We realise the importance of sunlight when we visit Northern European countries where it is cold all through the year and there is very little sunshine during winter months...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In India we dont need to bother about lack of sunlight since it is there all year round except during monsoons.Even during those months there will be some respite and we do get some sun shine now and then.We realise the importance of sunlight when we visit Northern European countries where it is cold all through the year and there is very little sunshine during winter months...

True...that is one thing which is abundant and free to us. In England where it is quite grey and cold almost all the time with unpredictable rains, even if the sun comes up for even 15 minutes, people just take a break from work and enjoy a walk out in the sun, even if they are in their offices! :cheer:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The intensity of sunlight varies from different places in accordance with the topography of the place. In the hilly regions, te sun rises early and for a long time after sunrise the sunlight is safe' Here in AP a hilly region known as Araku attracts tourists only for its long spells of morning harmless Sunlight.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.