Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
True,
I like aaloo paranthas in the breakfast............
But it is also true that we should eat what is actually beneficial for health..There is saying that we should eat what is required not what you actually like.For example There are 2 plates of food.One having deep fried food & another low cholesterol, nutritious food. I like the first one but what is actually required is the second plate.

I actually sometimes trade off between two i.e. sometimes enjoy plate-1 & other times take plate-2.But I actually like aloo paranthas....

Yash Kumar
True,
I like aaloo paranthas in the breakfast............
But it is also true that we should eat what is actually beneficial for health..There is saying that we should eat what is required not what you actually like.For example There are 2 plates of food.One having deep fried food & another low cholesterol, nutritious food. I like the first one but what is actually required is the second plate.

I actually sometimes trade off between two i.e. sometimes enjoy plate-1 & other times take plate-2.But I actually like aloo paranthas....

The main aim of breakfast is to stop the corrosion of internal walls of stomach due to acidic nature of the digestive juices.
If the gap between your last meal and breakfast is more than 12 hours, your empty stomach will become the victim of digestive juices that will be there all along. If there is food in your stomach, digestive juices help in breaking the nutrients and pass it on the blood stream. Hence it's necessary to have breakfast at the earliest .
I have read and heard lot about this thing. In past I was never regular, in fact I was always skipping the break fast. But since 2 to 3 months I am taking it regularly..

That's a good thing you have done. Very soon I'm sure you enjoy the fruits of it.

Hope so.. I knew about it from long, but in past I was used to take nothing in morning, not even tea.

But now its good to take it, as I can control my irregular food habits too.

Being consistent is very important. Don't break the habit. As far as possible maintain the same timing all the days. You can choose your convenient time, but not later than 9AM.

Right now I am consistent since a month.. I am taking my breakfast around at 7:30 am regularly.. So going well so far.

You can take a bigger quantity also. If you take bigger quantity, you can reduce the Lunch quantity. And still less for dinner. Anyhow this depends on age factor also. you have to do a bit of experimenting and choose the right way. suitable to you.

Yes.. It also depends on the daily activity of a person.. Yes it will be different for different person.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I have read and heard lot about this thing. In past I was never regular, in fact I was always skipping the break fast. But since 2 to 3 months I am taking it regularly..

That's a good thing you have done. Very soon I'm sure you enjoy the fruits of it.

Hope so.. I knew about it from long, but in past I was used to take nothing in morning, not even tea.

Being consistent is very important. Don't break the habit. As far as possible maintain the same timing all the days. You can choose your convenient time, but not later than 9AM.

Right now I am consistent since a month.. I am taking my breakfast around at 7:30 am regularly.. So going well so far.

You can take a bigger quantity also. If you take bigger quantity, you can reduce the Lunch quantity. And still less for dinner. Anyhow this depends on age factor also. you have to do a bit of experimenting and choose the right way. suitable to you.

Yes.. It also depends on the daily activity of a person.. Yes it will be different for different person.

I eat my dinner exactly at 9. 30. So next day morning I see that my breakfast is taken at 6AM in order to avoid stomach ailments like ulcers.

I eat my dinner exactly at 9. 30. So next day morning I see that my breakfast is taken at 6AM in order to avoid stomach ailments like ulcers.

That's great.. Sometimes it is okay but otherwise we better follow our daily timing for our food for better health.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

That's great.. Sometimes it is okay but otherwise we better follow our daily timing for our food for better health.

The stress should be on consistent timings. Irregular and haphazard timings cause more harm.
Thank you said by: AKP
Shameem Akthar, Yogacharya underlines the importance of Breakfast. He says, ” A breakfast can save more than your day... it could save your life."
http://www.rediff.com/getahead/slide-show/slide-show-1-health-why-skipping-breakfast-is-bad-for-your-heart/20140124.htm

As per the physicians recommendation, no one should skip/ignore breakfast as it is the energy source for the entire day.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Shameem Akthar, Yogacharya underlines the importance of Breakfast. He says, ” A breakfast can save more than your day... it could save your life."
http://www.rediff.com/getahead/slide-show/slide-show-1-health-why-skipping-breakfast-is-bad-for-your-heart/20140124.htm

As per the physicians recommendation, no one should skip/ignore breakfast as it is the energy source for the entire day.

If the habit of having breakfast consistently maintaining a uniform timing all along, the results will be more effective keeping you ever fresh and rejuvenated.

If the habit of having breakfast consistently maintaining a uniform timing all along, the results will be more effective keeping you ever fresh and rejuvenated.

Consistency in meal timings could generate good health results. Your body gets used to a particular routine and could easily adjust it digestion process according to it.
Thank you said by: RobertP

Consistency in meal timings could generate good health results. Your body gets used to a particular routine and could easily adjust it digestion process according to it.

Exactly that's the idea behind insisting on consistency. Erratic and haphazard habits in food habits instead of yielding good results will lead to several digestive irregularities.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.