Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I prefer diet coke, and dew, but prefer to eat fruits not fruit juices.

Even Diet Coke is not free from chemicals. For adding flavor and color they have to add chemicals. Yes your preference for fruits is good.
I also prefer butter milk and juice to coco cola. But so far no doctor has ever blamed coco cola for any disease. It does not appear that coco cola has badly affected any one's health. The main plea against coco cola is that this is foreign drink and we should support indegenious or swadeshi. Here is link about coco cola.

http://www.coca-cola.co.uk/faq/health/

As far as I know, most doctors DO advise against drinking Coca Cola, Pepsi and all other similar beverages including Swadesi Thums Up! The basic point that needs to be taken up against production of these beverages should not really be foreign or Swadeshi point, but it is more of being detrimental to environment. Such beverage plants need gallons of pure water for processing which dries up natural tablelands and in return these plants pollute the surrounding lands and make them infertile. This is a serious threat against environment.

Yes pollution is another major factor for not drinking coco cola. Most of the plants are near fertile lands that could be used for agriculture, but the toxic waste coming out from these plants make the soil infertile.
I also prefer butter milk and juice to coco cola. But so far no doctor has ever blamed coco cola for any disease. It does not appear that coco cola has badly affected any one's health. The main plea against coco cola is that this is foreign drink and we should support indegenious or swadeshi. Here is link about coco cola.

As far as I know, most doctors DO advise against drinking Coca Cola, Pepsi and all other similar beverages including Swadesi Thums Up! The basic point that needs to be taken up against production of these beverages should not really be foreign or Swadeshi point, but it is more of being detrimental to environment. Such beverage plants need gallons of pure water for processing which dries up natural tablelands and in return these plants pollute the surrounding lands and make them infertile. This is a serious threat against environment.

Yes pollution is another major factor for not drinking coco cola. Most of the plants are near fertile lands that could be used for agriculture, but the toxic waste coming out from these plants make the soil infertile.

In addition to decreasing the areas natural water tables and thus in effect affecting the rain cycle too!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

In addition to decreasing the areas natural water tables and thus in effect affecting the rain cycle too!

Yes it has adverse effect on water and its quality too.
yh. I could feel it is bad to have soft drinks but I could not leave without a day, slowly, this habit needs to be changed for me. This thread is giving me some vital aspect of soft drinks which is bad for health.

http://mohanmekap.com/

yh. I could feel it is bad to have soft drinks but I could not leave without a day, slowly, this habit needs to be changed for me. This thread is giving me some vital aspect of soft drinks which is bad for health.

old habits die hard. But it's not impossible to leave the habits with a conscious effort.

old habits die hard. But it's not impossible to leave the habits with a conscious effort.
It is very much possible as prior to this habit, this habit was not there so, this habit is not good,

It is very much possible as prior to this habit, this habit was not there so, this habit is not good,

see that your efforts are consistent.

The sooner you get rid of this habit, the better for drinking these beverages on a daily basis is sure to give a serious case of ulcers as the drinks contain concentrated acids of various types and they wreck havoc with your digestive system. If you wish to be rid of this habit, drink plenty of fresh fruit juices as soon as you crave for such drinks! It will help you!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: mohan manohar

The sooner you get rid of this habit, the better for drinking these beverages on a daily basis is sure to give a serious case of ulcers as the drinks contain concentrated acids of various types and they wreck havoc with your digestive system. If you wish to be rid of this habit, drink plenty of fresh fruit juices as soon as you crave for such drinks! It will help you!
absolutely, I realise I was drinking on daily basis the slwo poinsons apart from this speninf of money in buying this, pure drinking water is the best beverage.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.