Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yh. I could feel it is bad to have soft drinks but I could not leave without a day, slowly, this habit needs to be changed for me. This thread is giving me some vital aspect of soft drinks which is bad for health.

The sooner you get rid of this habit, the better for drinking these beverages on a daily basis is sure to give a serious case of ulcers as the drinks contain concentrated acids of various types and they wreck havoc with your digestive system. If you wish to be rid of this habit, drink plenty of fresh fruit juices as soon as you crave for such drinks! It will help you!
absolutely, I realise I was drinking on daily basis the slwo poinsons apart from this speninf of money in buying this, pure drinking water is the best beverage.

Yes water is the only liquid that our bodies have evolved to use.
yh. I could feel it is bad to have soft drinks but I could not leave without a day, slowly, this habit needs to be changed for me. This thread is giving me some vital aspect of soft drinks which is bad for health.

The sooner you get rid of this habit, the better for drinking these beverages on a daily basis is sure to give a serious case of ulcers as the drinks contain concentrated acids of various types and they wreck havoc with your digestive system. If you wish to be rid of this habit, drink plenty of fresh fruit juices as soon as you crave for such drinks! It will help you!
absolutely, I realise I was drinking on daily basis the slwo poinsons apart from this speninf of money in buying this, pure drinking water is the best beverage.

Better boil the water, then cool it. Use this for your drinking.
In standard two I read water is life and now pure drinking water is life and that could save from many waterborne diseases.

http://mohanmekap.com/

In standard two I read water is life and now pure drinking water is life and that could save from many waterborne diseases.

Oh, you gained the knowledge quite early. Inspite of this you started diet coke. Learning is not enough. You should apply it to your life.'

Yes Manohar, these soft drinks are nothing but slow poisons and yet they are here to stay thanks because they belong to multinational giants from whom the government gets good revenue. So we have to wake up and refuse them!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
After reading this thread, I made bing search for over two hours and continue to realize how horrific these soft drinks can be, it is bad for stomach, kidney and in the long run heart.

http://mohanmekap.com/

After reading this thread, I made bing search for over two hours and continue to realize how horrific these soft drinks can be, it is bad for stomach, kidney and in the long run heart.

Not all soft drinks are horrific. Soft drinks with additives to enhance the look and taste are horrific. Natural soft drinks are available. Anyhow for safety purpose you should check the labels where in the contents are printed.
Good Information Share. Fruit Juice lost all its nutrients while converted into juice.
Good Information Share. Fruit Juice lost all its nutrients while converted into juice.

Fruits in their original form will contain Fiber which has both nutritional and medicinal values. When fruits are made in to juice, the Fiber content will be lost. Hence it's advised to take fruits as they are.

Fruits in their original form will contain Fiber which has both nutritional and medicinal values. When fruits are made in to juice, the Fiber content will be lost. Hence it's advised to take fruits as they are.

Yes eating fruits is more nutritional than juices. Also all the extra sugar that you pour in the juice is not good for the health.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.