The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I know, but it is a village with all cement structures, I know the limitations but I was answering querries of this thread in an earlier response. am not complaining about it as medical bill is taken care by rsp, but I was writing of such cost of cold flu medicines.

Mere cement structures will not make the living conditions better. Complaining or no complaining the fact remains that inadequate living conditions made you to pay more. Out of necessity you paid exhorbitant price for a very common medicine. Because you are living there.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
aah it seems you know everything

http://mohanmekap.com/

Yeah. Unless i know how can i upkeep the sanctity of the forums? Mere space filling will defeat the spirit of forums.
I know, but it is a village with all cement structures, I know the limitations but I was answering querries of this thread in an earlier response. am not complaining about it as medical bill is taken care by rsp, but I was writing of such cost of cold flu medicines.

Please do not revert from the topic. The topic is about morphine and its relevance to terminal patients. So please restrict your comments pertaining to it! Thank you.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yeah. Unless i know how can i upkeep the sanctity of the forums? Mere space filling will defeat the spirit of forums.
it is nice that Morphene becomes legal, for cancer patients to have legal access to this pain killer,

http://mohanmekap.com/

it is nice that Morphene becomes legal, for cancer patients to have legal access to this pain killer,

Your comment about me is irrelevant. your comment about Morphine is relevant

Yes it will give some relief to the suffering cancer patients.
It looks like there are no relevant responses to be made pertaining to the topic. Hence I feel its only appropriate that the thread be locked. Thank you all!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.