The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Recently, I bought one cold flu cough for 500 rupees that too at Govt. hospital and that is pure scale of cheating.

What is this medicine 'Cold Flu Cough' ?
Recently, I bought one cold flu cough for 500 rupees that too at Govt. hospital and that is pure scale of cheating.

I bought it from government hospital shop after showing at out door in order to cure cold flu, they have given me some pencilins and one cough syrup and suprisngly that rate nearer to 500 rupees minus ten percentages rebate.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I bought it from government hospital shop after showing at out door in order to cure cold flu, they have given me some pencilins and one cough syrup and suprisngly that rate nearer to 500 rupees minus ten percentages rebate.

500 rupees for a 'cold flu medicine'? That's ridiculous. Why didn't you buy it from some where else.

500 rupees for a 'cold flu medicine'? That's ridiculous. Why didn't you buy it from some where else.

The MRP on the container should be checked. Also, insist on cash memo. Nobody may issue cash memo for an unfair price.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The MRP on the container should be checked. Also, insist on cash memo. Nobody may issue cash memo for an unfair price.

That's the most miserable part of the story. Even educated too are not aware of the Consumer rights.

That's the most miserable part of the story. Even educated too are not aware of the Consumer rights.

Yes most people are not aware about their rights as a consumer. There is consumer forum where you can register you complaints. "Jago Grahak Jago!"

Yes most people are not aware about their rights as a consumer. There is consumer forum where you can register you complaints. "Jago Grahak Jago!"

Many consumer friendly schemes are there. But people are not aware of them. Or they will not take the trouble of going to consumer forums and lodge a complaint.

The place where I am working as exe. eng. is Tensa(Odisha) and there that is the only shop, it is a hill town and it is difficult to go outside because I am down with flu, so I had to buy it to recuperate.

The place where I am working as exe. eng. is Tensa(Odisha) and there that is the only shop, it is a hill town and it is difficult to go outside because I am down with flu, so I had to buy it to recuperate.

You cannot have the cake and eat it too. Tensa is a village with scanty living conditions, I know. Your purpose is served. Hence there should not be any place for complaints. The medical shop man cleverly used the 'Scarce' conditions in the market and duped you.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I know, but it is a village with all cement structures, I know the limitations but I was answering querries of this thread in an earlier response. am not complaining about it as medical bill is taken care by rsp, but I was writing of such cost of cold flu medicines.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.