Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Most of the times those are unattendable ideas dressed up with high sloganeering and false hood.

Sorry. That's a misconception you have. Most of the groundbreaking inventions owe their existence to Out of the box thinking of highly intellectuals.
Politics is not a science and they are not making any inventions only copying ideas from Arab's uprising.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Most of the times those are unattendable ideas dressed up with high sloganeering and false hood.

Sorry. That's a misconception you have. Most of the groundbreaking inventions owe their existence to Out of the box thinking of highly intellectuals.
Politics is not a science and they are not making any inventions only copying ideas from Arab's uprising.

I hope you read about Chanakya's Rajneeti.
The problem with Kejriwal is that he wants to accomplish things at breakneck speed and this can only lead to a crash ! I wish he took things slow and steady and whatever was already there got due attention instead of putting his fingers in too many pies..This way people get confused and also begin to los faith.I still feel that his ideas are good but he lacks the vision and method to carry it forward, also is surrounded by some unsavory characters within his party who he is unable to control !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The problem with Kejriwal is that he wants to accomplish things at breakneck speed and this can only lead to a crash ! I wish he took things slow and steady and whatever was already there got due attention instead of putting his fingers in too many pies..This way people get confused and also begin to los faith.I still feel that his ideas are good but he lacks the vision and method to carry it forward, also is surrounded by some unsavory characters within his party who he is unable to control !

True. He has bitten more than what he could swallow. But being a wise man. he realized and admitted his mistakes, After resignation, he admitted his mistakes in the Delhi assembly speech and assured he will soon emerge as a resurgent Kejriwal. Which i'm sure he will do. His distractors are making mountains out of mole hills as if he is the first human who has committed mistakes, simply forgetting the innumerable mistakes committed by the oldest party of the country.

True. He has bitten more than what he could swallow. But being a wise man. he realized and admitted his mistakes, After resignation, he admitted his mistakes in the Delhi assembly speech and assured he will soon emerge as a resurgent Kejriwal. Which i'm sure he will do. His distractors are making mountains out of mole hills as if he is the first human who has committed mistakes, simply forgetting the innumerable mistakes committed by the oldest party of the country.

That is true and since he is a beginner and still very new to the political system he needs to be given him a long rope.... I too feel that unlike other politicians he definitely wants to bring in a change which is good for all of us !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That is true and since he is a beginner and still very new to the political system he needs to be given him a long rope.... I too feel that unlike other politicians he definitely wants to bring in a change which is good for all of us !

His intentions are very clear. Had his intentions are bad, he would have glued to the chair like all other shameless politicians.

If wishes were horses beggers would ride. We get best results when everyone is in position sutied to him The social axctivists are basically critics. They cannot be expected to perform. It is no use expecting the social activists organized in AAP to loearn to work. This is not their fault. It is our fault that we nourish undue expectations from them.

Here I may point out that there is a class of individuals who have the role of critic. They are in every field. In Cricket, there are many who can be very good commentators or even umpire. But they cannot play. Similarly, there are many who would make good comments or review on movie but they cannot perform as actors. There are many who would write critque on famous books. But they cannot be authors. Similarly in politics some may make good criticism and work as pressure group but can not work as administrator. As citizens, we must have this in our mind while voting.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: usha manohar

If wishes were horses beggers would ride. We get best results when everyone is in position sutied to him The social axctivists are basically critics. They cannot be expected to perform. It is no use expecting the social activists organized in AAP to loearn to work. This is not their fault. It is our fault that we nourish undue expectations from them.

Here I may point out that there is a class of individuals who have the role of critic. They are in every field. In Cricket, there are many who can be very good commentators or even umpire. But they cannot play. Similarly, there are many who would make good comments or review on movie but they cannot perform as actors. There are many who would write critque on famous books. But they cannot be authors. Similarly in politics some may make good criticism and work as pressure group but can not work as administrator. As citizens, we must have this in our mind while voting.

That is a very good analysis and I agree with you, however, there could be exceptions...

He is a newbie, there is no doubt about it but should voters allow such political leaders who believe in anarchy as there is set of rules for political parties to perform, but it cannot be anarchically form of administration as it can lead to disaster, the same happening at Arabs countries through so called people's movement.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
He is a newbie, there is no doubt about it but should voters allow such political leaders who believe in anarchy as there is set of rules for political parties to perform, but it cannot be anarchically form of administration as it can lead to disaster, the same happening at Arabs countries through so called people's movement.

What do you call the pseudo democracy presently going on in the country?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.