The topic is locked.
If you get good amount of money, what will you do. will you spend or search for rightful owner. But here is an entity who did neither. He just distributed among crowd.

He was a monkey and got many 500 Rs. notes in a bag. He threw the notes to crowd. He was not greedy at all like humans.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/monkey-rains-rs-500-notes-on-shimla-054138244.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
For the monkey, the money is just something that he does not need and true to its nature, it just threw everything to wind. But how I wish it had happened here so I could have had a little share of its benevolence. :woohoo:

On a serious note, I feel sad for the person who lost his money and I doubt if any of the people present there would even think of searching for the rightful owner and returning whatever they can to him! :unsure:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Yes, this story do remind me of Robin hood. I feel monkey is too much inspired by Robin hood or Salman's Dabbang movie. I feel sorry for the person whose money got distributed in this way. What could be done? Losing money was his destiny and luck was with all those people who collected money from road side.
For the monkey, the money is just something that he does not need and true to its nature, it just threw everything to wind. But how I wish it had happened here so I could have had a little share of its benevolence. :woohoo:

On a serious note, I feel sad for the person who lost his money and I doubt if any of the people present there would even think of searching for the rightful owner and returning whatever they can to him! :unsure:

Similar incident was reported on a Highway near Agra just a few days back. A drunkard got a bag with a few lakh rupees. He just spent a few thousand rupees for bvuying wine. Then he went to street and began distributing money to people. Somebody reported to police. The police found some petrol pump marking on a note. Then they phoned the petrol pump and found that the bag belonged to cashier of the pump. This money was for a marriage function of his daughter. The police returned cash to the rightful owner. But some money had already been spent and some distributed by the drunkard.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I see in a different angle. A worthy thing in an unworthy's hand will lose its worth and value.
I believe it's all destiny. Money got distributed by monkey and drunkard. They became the source of laughter. But, people who lost money had to face terrible consequences because of their carelessness.
I believe it's all destiny. Money got distributed by monkey and drunkard. They became the source of laughter. But, people who lost money had to face terrible consequences because of their carelessness.

Destiny is nothing but your own deeds. You can script your own destiny. It's not something that falls from the sky.
All of us might have experienced that many a times even after all hard work and struggle we don't get what we deserve and other times without making any effort we are loaded with huge benefits. This is what a destiny is.
All of us might have experienced that many a times even after all hard work and struggle we don't get what we deserve and other times without making any effort we are loaded with huge benefits. This is what a destiny is.

Life is a saga of Surprises. These surprises are not to be taken as regular features that happen every time. And these are just flashes in the pan.
Monkey is destined to find that bag but he does not have knowledge about it and it throws to crowd, it is unique and gives sense of idiots, in ancient literature, perhaps Kalidash cutting the branch in it he was standing, it is similar situation.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Monkey is destined to find that bag but he does not have knowledge about it and it throws to crowd, it is unique and gives sense of idiots, in ancient literature, perhaps Kalidash cutting the branch in it he was standing, it is similar situation.

It's like throwing pearls before swine.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.