Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Being alert is the only way to deal with crime. This will decrease the crime rate. And if crime is being committed, law and order should be strong enough to punish the criminals.
Being alert is the only way to deal with crime. This will decrease the crime rate. And if crime is being committed, law and order should be strong enough to punish the criminals.

I agree with you. We should learn to look after ourselves. Any Law works with the active cooperation of both the ruled and Rulers.
I wish in schools and colleges along with other important subjects, physical education and self defense too were given equal importance. Such protective measures adopted by laymen help in reducing the crime rate to a larger extent.
I wish in schools and colleges along with other important subjects, physical education and self defense too were given equal importance. Such protective measures adopted by laymen help in reducing the crime rate to a larger extent.

Physical education and self defense are in vogue in some schools. But a lot has to be done in this direction.

Physical education and self defense are in vogue in some schools. But a lot has to be done in this direction.

Many schools doesn't have any self-defense classes. Everyone should know at least the basic techniques of self-defense that he could use to protect himself.
Today Satyamev Jayate Seasoned their first episode.. and this was the topic discussed and solution is simple. If system doesn't take it's responsibility properly and people will have to go violent to solve it.. sad but true.. :( :(

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Today Satyamev Jayate Seasoned their first episode.. and this was the topic discussed and solution is simple. If system doesn't take it's responsibility properly and people will have to go violent to solve it.. sad but true.. :( :(

I agree. When the system which is supposed to look after the welfare the welfare of the people, people lose patience and they take the law in to their hands
Revenge is not the solution. Punishment of guilty is essential as it will teach a lesson to him. Law and order at least in our country in useless from all aspects. Best thing would be if we join hands and come forward united. Unity is strength and our strengths can change anything and stop evil from breathing.
Revenge is not the solution. Punishment of guilty is essential as it will teach a lesson to him. Law and order at least in our country in useless from all aspects. Best thing would be if we join hands and come forward united. Unity is strength and our strengths can change anything and stop evil from breathing.

That's what people in some places in my state are forming groups and directing all their efforts to control the atrocities on women. But a lot has to be done in this direction.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.