Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
lady boss is always difficult for me, in the sense, female executives always go with manuals and rules, but some rules are there but they are difficult to attain.

I worked under a very famous news reader and an efficient PR women. Never faced any problems.

Oh ho. I am curious to know the name of the lady you worked under. And as far as Mohan Manohar said, yes, lady bosses are a breed apart (not saying in the negative sense) and it's difficult working with them. Good that you had nice experiences.

You are astonished ? As long as you have the mettle it doesn't make any difference if the boss is male or female. Please go through the above threads where in you can find the name of my woman boss

Ohhhh, you have made me work a bit more. I will have to search the stuff by going back. But yes, wasn't really astonished, but was just curious to know, as I said above.

That's the minimum you can do for getting an authentic information. Anyhow, Sunita Budhiraja was her name..

Sunita Budhiraja... I am really sorry, I never heard of this lady before. I was curious to know as you said that she was a famous news reader. But I was never accosted by this name. Just my thoughts..............

She was a famous news reader. Not "Is" At that time there was only Door darshan. Now make sure if you were an avid news watcher on Door darshan at that time.

Well, probably my father may know her as he used to listen to new daily on doordarshan as it was the only tv channel available that time. And I was too small a kid to take news that seriously. :P
lady boss is always difficult for me, in the sense, female executives always go with manuals and rules, but some rules are there but they are difficult to attain.

I worked under a very famous news reader and an efficient PR women. Never faced any problems.

Oh ho. I am curious to know the name of the lady you worked under. And as far as Mohan Manohar said, yes, lady bosses are a breed apart (not saying in the negative sense) and it's difficult working with them. Good that you had nice experiences.

You are astonished ? As long as you have the mettle it doesn't make any difference if the boss is male or female. Please go through the above threads where in you can find the name of my woman boss

Ohhhh, you have made me work a bit more. I will have to search the stuff by going back. But yes, wasn't really astonished, but was just curious to know, as I said above.

That's the minimum you can do for getting an authentic information. Anyhow, Sunita Budhiraja was her name..

Sunita Budhiraja... I am really sorry, I never heard of this lady before. I was curious to know as you said that she was a famous news reader. But I was never accosted by this name. Just my thoughts..............

She was a famous news reader. Not "Is" At that time there was only Door darshan. Now make sure if you were an avid news watcher on Door darshan at that time.

Well, probably my father may know her as he used to listen to new daily on doordarshan as it was the only tv channel available that time. And I was too small a kid to take news that seriously. :P

That speaks out all. . Or if you are still doubtful Type Sunita Budhiraja in Google search.

That speaks out all. . Or if you are still doubtful Type Sunita Budhiraja in Google search.

Well, no need Rambabuji. I trust you on that count. But still I will do the serach just to get information on this news reader. That will add to my info as well.

Well, no need Rambabuji. I trust you on that count. But still I will do the serach just to get information on this news reader. That will add to my info as well.

She is no more news reader right now. She's in elevated position of advisors for different organizations. If the details provide her past jobs in NMDC, Delhi you may get the details of her as a news reader.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.