Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
These things cannot be taught. A person has to learn by himself. His experience will make him learn.

Yes one has to learn by himself by following the examples set by. the peers
Not understanding what boss values most is the most common cause to fail at the work place. Understanding what our seniors and boss needs from us and delivering the same can rule out all the misunderstandings.
Certainly a great piece of inormation, I must say. But those people whom we term as smart also people. Anyways, it was nice reading the contents of the link.
Not understanding what boss values most is the most common cause to fail at the work place. Understanding what our seniors and boss needs from us and delivering the same can rule out all the misunderstandings.

I never experienced this problem because my boss is a fool.
I wish my boss too was a fool. Work place could have been no less than heaven.
lady boss is always difficult for me, in the sense, female executives always go with manuals and rules, but some rules are there but they are difficult to attain.

http://mohanmekap.com/

lady boss is always difficult for me, in the sense, female executives always go with manuals and rules, but some rules are there but they are difficult to attain.

I worked under a very famous news reader and an efficient PR women. Never faced any problems.

I worked under a very famous news reader and an efficient PR women. Never faced any problems.
My first job of probation was under a lady boss, and for one year and six months I feel the presence of my life in a hell, it is my personal opinion not an universal one, as she goes under rules and regulations which is right but I was new to organisation then.

http://mohanmekap.com/

My first job of probation was under a lady boss, and for one year and six months I feel the presence of my life in a hell, it is my personal opinion not an universal one, as she goes under rules and regulations which is right but I was new to organisation then.

Yes what i said was also a personal opinion. They may vary from person to person.
Thank you said by: mohan manohar

Ladies are generally more strict and meticulous and so it is not easy to work under them. They also exercise extra strictness to prove that they are better administrator. But this also gives opportunity to improve. If somebody has successfully worked under a strict lady, his merit is proved and he has better chances in future. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.