Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Personally I feel that there should be no need for such a day ! There are as many women ( may be a percent , two or five less) as men in this world so what is the point ? It also goes to show that women are still weak and need to be humored...

And treat them as you like the whole year and then humor them for just one day, sing praises, heap accolades on the women and the very next day, people are ready to ogle at them and grope them at the first chance! :blink:

Yes and in some cases women go overboard in their perception of womens rights and freedom ! In my town, a few women celebrated womens day by partying,getting drunk and driving at top speed to the beach at 12 PM :unsure: , crashing into a barricade :P ....Let them have their fun but with some caution and also with responsibility ! Now they have become the laughing stock among those who came to know about the incident although it was kept away from the media...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Personally I feel that there should be no need for such a day ! There are as many women ( may be a percent , two or five less) as men in this world so what is the point ? It also goes to show that women are still weak and need to be humored...

And treat them as you like the whole year and then humor them for just one day, sing praises, heap accolades on the women and the very next day, people are ready to ogle at them and grope them at the first chance! :blink:

Yes and in some cases women go overboard in their perception of womens rights and freedom ! In my town, a few women celebrated womens day by partying,getting drunk and driving at top speed to the beach at 12 PM :unsure: , crashing into a barricade :P ....Let them have their fun but with some caution and also with responsibility ! Now they have become the laughing stock among those who came to know about the incident although it was kept away from the media...

Ha ha ha! These women sure had a blast on the Women's Day! True Usha, some of these ladies indeed go all overboard to declare they are liberated and emancipated, yet in a wrong way! :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Ha ha ha! These women sure had a blast on the Women's Day! True Usha, some of these ladies indeed go all overboard to declare they are liberated and emancipated, yet in a wrong way! :woohoo:

Yes Kalyani, ladies can do so much more than crashing into barricades and being a nuisance...I am not saying that you need to do only social work and give speeches, that is the other extreme which hardly benefits anyone since most of the speeches are empty words only !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.