Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Dreams are amalgamation of broken thoughts accumulated during specific time frames. I think dreams come during deep sleep when minds took rest finally. If mind is similar to hard disc dreams are data. During deep sleep mind od brain finally have rest time. It defragmdnts data or thoughts collected through specific time frsme. It rearrange data and some broken or old data comes as dream. I opine dreams are fragmentation of thought process. It all are unnecessary data no connection to real time.

it won't be correct to say that there is no connection to real life. I would ay there is, as many times we dfeam of things that we very strongly feel about.

They are very much connected to real life or at least to those things that we strongly feel about, things that we love too much, things that we hate a lot, things that we have a strong desire to achieve etc....all find their way in our dreams!

That's what I was saying. At times, we connect so much to some particular things that we start dreaming about it. It has happened with me on some occasions in the past.

Like a tape recorder every bit of our thoughts are recorded in the subconscious mind and replayed back during our sleep. They are our dreams.

Not just thoughts even images that the conscious mind has not perceived gets recorded by the sub conscious mind and thats why we see people who are strangers come in our dreams .Sub conscious mind brings up random images and often our conscious mind and sub conscious mind get mixed up...

Yes. Subconscious mind is a store house of thoughts and images also.

And it is the subconscious mind that is more at work than the conscious mind. Please correct me, someone if I am wrong.

Subconscious mind takes the charge when the conscious mind is resting. That is sleeping.

Does it happen always? I guess no. Even subconsciously we react to things even when we are awake. So, that's what I think. The subconscious is stronger than the conscious one.

No it doesn't happen always. Mostly it happens during your sleep when your mind is at rest.

That's it. It doesn't happen "always". And it's not like it never happens. so, it can differ from person to person as the mindset of every individual is different from the other.

Not to forget a person's thoughts on a particular day.
Dreams are amalgamation of broken thoughts accumulated during specific time frames. I think dreams come during deep sleep when minds took rest finally. If mind is similar to hard disc dreams are data. During deep sleep mind od brain finally have rest time. It defragmdnts data or thoughts collected through specific time frsme. It rearrange data and some broken or old data comes as dream. I opine dreams are fragmentation of thought process. It all are unnecessary data no connection to real time.

it won't be correct to say that there is no connection to real life. I would ay there is, as many times we dfeam of things that we very strongly feel about.

They are very much connected to real life or at least to those things that we strongly feel about, things that we love too much, things that we hate a lot, things that we have a strong desire to achieve etc....all find their way in our dreams!

That's what I was saying. At times, we connect so much to some particular things that we start dreaming about it. It has happened with me on some occasions in the past.

Like a tape recorder every bit of our thoughts are recorded in the subconscious mind and replayed back during our sleep. They are our dreams.

Not just thoughts even images that the conscious mind has not perceived gets recorded by the sub conscious mind and thats why we see people who are strangers come in our dreams .Sub conscious mind brings up random images and often our conscious mind and sub conscious mind get mixed up...

And it is the subconscious mind that is more at work than the conscious mind. Please correct me, someone if I am wrong.

Subconscious mind takes the charge when the conscious mind is resting. That is sleeping.

Does it happen always? I guess no. Even subconsciously we react to things even when we are awake. So, that's what I think. The subconscious is stronger than the conscious one.

No it doesn't happen always. Mostly it happens during your sleep when your mind is at rest.

That's it. It doesn't happen "always". And it's not like it never happens. so, it can differ from person to person as the mindset of every individual is different from the other.

That's possible. On a certain day, one's particular emotions are (can be) at a high. So, it's possible that those feelings can overtake an individual.

That's possible. On a certain day, one's particular emotions are (can be) at a high. So, it's possible that those feelings can overtake an individual.

And these turbulent emotions will be recorded by the subconscious and plays havoc when your mind is resting.
yes. dreams are also confusing. Most of my dreams do not come to a conclusion. They are disturbed exactly at the time of climax.
Will anyone please explain valid reasons for this?
I also have thought in my high school that dreams come in black and white pictures. Is it true my friends?
yes. dreams are also confusing. Most of my dreams do not come to a conclusion. They are disturbed exactly at the time of climax.

Many of the members responded about the reasons for dreaming. They are very good and scientific. One of the reasons is extension of your thoughts which are recorded by the subconscious mind which in turn shape in to dreams when your mind is at rest. Please go through the old threads.
Dreams have no meaning, it is created from different set of or clutter of thoughts which needs defragmentation or proper arrangements, during these times most incidents comes in haphazard ways and this can create confusion and it is nice not to go deep into dreams. Dreams means person have a deep and nice sleep. Many thinkers says that dreams are real and it is for person to examine, so far I do not find any relevance to my life in relation with dreams, One thing for sure dreamers are lonely, though you may see many persons in dreams, but the dream which you are seeing relates to you and no other person can see this, dream is the copyright material which others cannot even use it and piracy it. :evil:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Dreams have no meaning, it is created from different set of or clutter of thoughts which needs defragmentation or proper arrangements, during these times most incidents comes in haphazard ways and this can create confusion and it is nice not to go deep into dreams. Dreams means person have a deep and nice sleep. Many thinkers says that dreams are real and it is for person to examine, so far I do not find any relevance to my life in relation with dreams, One thing for sure dreamers are lonely, though you may see many persons in dreams, but the dream which you are seeing relates to you and no other person can see this, dream is the copyright material which others cannot even use it and piracy it. :evil:

Thank you. I agree that your dream is your copy right. But then you need register that with appropriate authority. I have written some stories based on my dreams. If I tell my dream to some body and he writes a story on that theme, I am helpless unless my dream is protected by copyright duly registered. :laugh: :laugh:

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu, mohan manohar

Thank you. I agree that your dream is your copy right. But then you need register that with appropriate authority. I have written some stories based on my dreams. If I tell my dream to some body and he writes a story on that theme, I am helpless unless my dream is protected by copyright duly registered. :laugh: :laugh:

Haha. Sounds funny to hear that dreams have copyrights.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.