Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Dreams are amalgamation of broken thoughts accumulated during specific time frames. I think dreams come during deep sleep when minds took rest finally. If mind is similar to hard disc dreams are data. During deep sleep mind od brain finally have rest time. It defragmdnts data or thoughts collected through specific time frsme. It rearrange data and some broken or old data comes as dream. I opine dreams are fragmentation of thought process. It all are unnecessary data no connection to real time.

it won't be correct to say that there is no connection to real life. I would ay there is, as many times we dfeam of things that we very strongly feel about.

They are very much connected to real life or at least to those things that we strongly feel about, things that we love too much, things that we hate a lot, things that we have a strong desire to achieve etc....all find their way in our dreams!

That's what I was saying. At times, we connect so much to some particular things that we start dreaming about it. It has happened with me on some occasions in the past.

Like a tape recorder every bit of our thoughts are recorded in the subconscious mind and replayed back during our sleep. They are our dreams.

Not just thoughts even images that the conscious mind has not perceived gets recorded by the sub conscious mind and thats why we see people who are strangers come in our dreams .Sub conscious mind brings up random images and often our conscious mind and sub conscious mind get mixed up...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Dreams are amalgamation of broken thoughts accumulated during specific time frames. I think dreams come during deep sleep when minds took rest finally. If mind is similar to hard disc dreams are data. During deep sleep mind od brain finally have rest time. It defragmdnts data or thoughts collected through specific time frsme. It rearrange data and some broken or old data comes as dream. I opine dreams are fragmentation of thought process. It all are unnecessary data no connection to real time.

it won't be correct to say that there is no connection to real life. I would ay there is, as many times we dfeam of things that we very strongly feel about.

They are very much connected to real life or at least to those things that we strongly feel about, things that we love too much, things that we hate a lot, things that we have a strong desire to achieve etc....all find their way in our dreams!

That's what I was saying. At times, we connect so much to some particular things that we start dreaming about it. It has happened with me on some occasions in the past.

Like a tape recorder every bit of our thoughts are recorded in the subconscious mind and replayed back during our sleep. They are our dreams.

Not just thoughts even images that the conscious mind has not perceived gets recorded by the sub conscious mind and thats why we see people who are strangers come in our dreams .Sub conscious mind brings up random images and often our conscious mind and sub conscious mind get mixed up...

Yes. Subconscious mind is a store house of thoughts and images also.

And it is the subconscious mind that is more at work than the conscious mind. Please correct me, someone if I am wrong.

And it is the subconscious mind that is more at work than the conscious mind. Please correct me, someone if I am wrong.

Subconscious mind takes the charge when the conscious mind is resting. That is sleeping.

Subconscious mind takes the charge when the conscious mind is resting. That is sleeping.

Yes, sub conscious mind has no clarity like the conscious mind and this is what happens when a person becomes insane...;His sub conscious mind become more active ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Does it happen always? I guess no. Even subconsciously we react to things even when we are awake. So, that's what I think. The subconscious is stronger than the conscious one.

Does it happen always? I guess no. Even subconsciously we react to things even when we are awake. So, that's what I think. The subconscious is stronger than the conscious one.

No it doesn't happen always. Mostly it happens during your sleep when your mind is at rest.

Subconscious mind is nothing but a store house of thoughts and emotions not currently in use. What is currently in use is conscious mind.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Subconscious mind is nothing but a store house of thoughts and emotions not currently in use. What is currently in use is conscious mind.

Yes. When the conscious mind is at rest which happens during night sleep and at times during daytime short naps, the thoughts stored in subconscious mind comes to fore.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

No it doesn't happen always. Mostly it happens during your sleep when your mind is at rest.

That's it. It doesn't happen "always". And it's not like it never happens. so, it can differ from person to person as the mindset of every individual is different from the other.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.