Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have seen some strange things and places in dreams that I have never visited. It looks so much funny when I think about it in the morning. I have nothing to do with any of those things, yet they keep coming in my dreams again and again.

Dreams are nothing but the extension of your thoughts and stored in the subconscious . They start working during your sleep

Right. But I have nothing to do with those things that I do see. In fact, I see it only in dreams and that too I never even gave it a thought at all. So I don't feel it is the extention of my thoughts.

Perhaps you are thinking that you are aware of all the thoughts that take place in your mind. Thoughts take place even without your knowledge. Anyhow here is the link that clarifies all your doubts about dreams
http://health.howstuffworks.com/mental-health/sleep/dreams/5-reasons-why-you-dream.htm#page=1.

Thanks for the link. I will refer to it later in the day, when I am a bit free. Let me see what's all explained there. I am curious to know that all.
I have seen some strange things and places in dreams that I have never visited. It looks so much funny when I think about it in the morning. I have nothing to do with any of those things, yet they keep coming in my dreams again and again.

Dreams are nothing but the extension of your thoughts and stored in the subconscious . They start working during your sleep

Right. But I have nothing to do with those things that I do see. In fact, I see it only in dreams and that too I never even gave it a thought at all. So I don't feel it is the extention of my thoughts.

Perhaps you are thinking that you are aware of all the thoughts that take place in your mind. Thoughts take place even without your knowledge. Anyhow here is the link that clarifies all your doubts about dreams
http://health.howstuffworks.com/mental-health/sleep/dreams/5-reasons-why-you-dream.htm#page=1.

Thanks for the link. I will refer to it later in the day, when I am a bit free. Let me see what's all explained there. I am curious to know that all.

You will nit know about the interpretation of all the dreams. But you will know the reasons for dreaming in the study. It's based on scientific evidence.

Mosat of our thoughts arer stray and unorganized. we even forget these. Most of our thoughts exist in our subconscious mind. I even sometimes recollect memories of very remote past. Obviously these are in subconscious mind. Possibly what we dream may also consist of the information lying in our subconscious mind.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: mohan manohar

Mosat of our thoughts arer stray and unorganized. we even forget these. Most of our thoughts exist in our subconscious mind. I even sometimes recollect memories of very remote past. Obviously these are in subconscious mind. Possibly what we dream may also consist of the information lying in our subconscious mind.

Subconscious mind is the store house of all the thoughts and experiences that take place during our waking time. They may be a small and negligible thoughts which we generally do not even remember or recollect. But subconscious mind releases them all during our sleep when our mind is at rest. These shape in to dreams.
Dreams are amalgamation of broken thoughts accumulated during specific time frames. I think dreams come during deep sleep when minds took rest finally. If mind is similar to hard disc dreams are data. During deep sleep mind od brain finally have rest time. It defragmdnts data or thoughts collected through specific time frsme. It rearrange data and some broken or old data comes as dream. I opine dreams are fragmentation of thought process. It all are unnecessary data no connection to real time.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Dreams are amalgamation of broken thoughts accumulated during specific time frames. I think dreams come during deep sleep when minds took rest finally. If mind is similar to hard disc dreams are data. During deep sleep mind od brain finally have rest time. It defragmdnts data or thoughts collected through specific time frsme. It rearrange data and some broken or old data comes as dream. I opine dreams are fragmentation of thought process. It all are unnecessary data no connection to real time.

it won't be correct to say that there is no connection to real life. I would ay there is, as many times we dfeam of things that we very strongly feel about.

it won't be correct to say that there is no connection to real life. I would ay there is, as many times we dfeam of things that we very strongly feel about.

Dreams are the extension of your thoughts that take place during your waking hours. These are stored in the subconscious mind which result in dreams.
Thank you said by: mohan manohar

They are very much connected to real life or at least to those things that we strongly feel about, things that we love too much, things that we hate a lot, things that we have a strong desire to achieve etc....all find their way in our dreams!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

They are very much connected to real life or at least to those things that we strongly feel about, things that we love too much, things that we hate a lot, things that we have a strong desire to achieve etc....all find their way in our dreams!

That's what I was saying. At times, we connect so much to some particular things that we start dreaming about it. It has happened with me on some occasions in the past.

That's what I was saying. At times, we connect so much to some particular things that we start dreaming about it. It has happened with me on some occasions in the past.

Like a tape recorder every bit of our thoughts are recorded in the subconscious mind and replayed back during our sleep. They are our dreams.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.