Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Common let's open a robot repairing shop. When there are so many of them and doing so much, they will certainly break down. And we can earn well from repairing them. Is anyone in with a partnership with me? ;)

I am with you!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Thanks for the same and to other members too.
I would like to add that even if they are US robots, there are also people in the US. Even if, let's suppose the US robots will last longer, they won't last forever, so there will be one time when they will have to get repaired. :whistle: :whistle:

When the US robots need repairs, Robots will be employed for their repairs. Humans will not have a chance to repair them.
Common let's open a robot repairing shop. When there are so many of them and doing so much, they will certainly break down. And we can earn well from repairing them. Is anyone in with a partnership with me? ;)

I would like to add that even if they are US robots, there are also people in the US. Even if, let's suppose the US robots will last longer, they won't last forever, so there will be one time when they will have to get repaired. :whistle: :whistle:

When the US robots need repairs, Robots will be employed for their repairs. Humans will not have a chance to repair them.

Whatever, but the human factor cannot be taken off anything in this world. After all, accroding to you, those robots which will repair the other robots will also be man-made, right?

Whatever, but the human factor cannot be taken off anything in this world. After all, accroding to you, those robots which will repair the other robots will also be man-made, right?

True....human factor can never be taken off because its the humans who make robots not the other way round! In addition to repair shops, we can also think of spare parts and batteries and stuff! :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

True. But the thread as well as other happenings around say that it's the Robot that was made by man replacing humans and creating a big unemployment problem even in an advanced country like the USA. This trend will create havoc in the days to come.

True. But the thread as well as other happenings around say that it's the Robot that was made by man replacing humans and creating a big unemployment problem even in an advanced country like the USA. This trend will create havoc in the days to come.

actually any type of new machines create unemployment for some time but eventually also generate new opportunities. The overall activity also generfates more total income and consumption that results in better employment opporrtunities eventually. Just take hypothetical example of fishing. To begtin with, you could catch fish with bare hands or hook. More fish could be caught with net and so thgere would be temporary enemployment for fishermen. But the net making industry and repair created employment. More fish could be caught and overall consumption also increased. This happens with every innovation. Machines actually do not reduce employment but simply make employment more roundabout. Mahatma gandhi had opposed machines because these replace workers and created unemployment. But what actually happened is that the machines were in Britain and not India. Thus the replacement of machines in textile industry reduced employment in India and increased in Britain. If the machines and textile industry were also in India, there would be no issue. We have seen this in post independence India. Now we have all types of machines in India and the level of employment, consumption and prosperity has also increased manifold.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

actually any type of new machines create unemployment for some time but eventually also generate new opportunities. The overall activity also generfates more total income and consumption that results in better employment opporrtunities eventually. Just take hypothetical example of fishing. To begtin with, you could catch fish with bare hands or hook. More fish could be caught with net and so thgere would be temporary enemployment for fishermen. But the net making industry and repair created employment. More fish could be caught and overall consumption also increased. This happens with every innovation. Machines actually do not reduce employment but simply make employment more roundabout. Mahatma gandhi had opposed machines because these replace workers and created unemployment. But what actually happened is that the machines were in Britain and not India. Thus the replacement of machines in textile industry reduced employment in India and increased in Britain. If the machines and textile industry were also in India, there would be no issue. We have seen this in post independence India. Now we have all types of machines in India and the level of employment, consumption and prosperity has also increased manifold.

As long as any development in any sphere doesn't create problems in any form, any development is welcome. Industrial Revolution was hailed in the European countries. But later it was found that despite all its advantages brought new problems mainly ecological imbalance.
What I want to say is any innovation should enhance the life standards of humans in all respects. Benefits in one sphere and losses in another sphere will not serve the purpose.

I didn't really get you (or may be I am not trying to interpret too much), but discussions can flow from topic to topic and can easily deviate from the main topic easily. Its' the thought process, after all.

I didn't really get you (or may be I am not trying to interpret too much), but discussions can flow from topic to topic and can easily deviate from the main topic easily. Its' the thought process, after all.

My thread was not about deviating from the topic. . The crux of my thread was how an economically strong country like the USA can face the ill effects of dependence on Robots. It s already in the grip of 'Unemployment' problem. I think i made my point clear.

My thread was not about deviating from the topic. . The crux of my thread was how an economically strong country like the USA can face the ill effects of dependence on Robots. It s already in the grip of 'Unemployment' problem. I think i made my point clear.

Ok. Let's come back there. Yes, unemployment will grow when machines start taking the place of human. That's happening even in India. So, in one sense, that's not good if the population is taken into account.

Ok. Let's come back there. Yes, unemployment will grow when machines start taking the place of human. That's happening even in India. So, in one sense, that's not good if the population is taken into account.

When a rich country as rich as America cannot afford it, no country can afford the unemployment problem. Not in one sense, but in all senses reliance on Robots is unwelcome. Robots can be used where skilled population is less. Not in every country where Human resources are the real and precious resources.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.