Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hmm.. That's something unique.. And yes if it can implement well and with easy use it can surely be very handy.

Yes that's unique. And if it sustains the test of time, a lot of electricity can be saved only through this measure. This technology should be patented as early as possible.
Hmm.. That's something unique.. And yes if it can implement well and with easy use it can surely be very handy.

Yes that's unique. And if it sustains the test of time, a lot of electricity can be saved only through this measure. This technology should be patented as early as possible.

Hm.. I hope it can be implement well at practical level too. It can be surely very helpful in many ways.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Hm.. I hope it can be implement well at practical level too. It can be surely very helpful in many ways.

Preliminary testings were done on the charging system and it was proved to be successful

We all hope so. It will be a great help, especially when travelling. And I am really watiting for the developments on that count.

We all hope so. It will be a great help, especially when travelling. And I am really watiting for the developments on that count.

It's a practises in the marketing parlances to test a product in all the conditions before its introduced to the market. So let's wait.
It is a beautiful invention i have already heard about this invention. It is based on the principle of electromagnetic induction. isn't it my friends?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.