Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have seen many girls found uncomfortable wearing big high hills.. But yes if it is must like professional wise then it is hard to avoid.. This may help them.

Oh well, you have seen many girls ;) Just kidding. Yes, they will feel uncomfortable, but they do not show on their faces. After all they are professionals!!!

Yes Abhijeet, those girls are indeed professional and sincere, they do not show even an iota of discomfort when walking on the ramp. Also, I must point out that for any of these girls walking the ramp, the profession has a very very short life span and they make the most out of it. Off ramp, they would naturally be wearing something more comfortable! Yet there are many ladies who insist on wearing high heels regularly, the article is a big help to them!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I have seen many girls found uncomfortable wearing big high hills.. But yes if it is must like professional wise then it is hard to avoid.. This may help them.

Oh well, you have seen many girls ;) Just kidding. Yes, they will feel uncomfortable, but they do not show on their faces. After all they are professionals!!!

Lol... Well, in college many friends were used to wear such high hills during party and functions. And yes they were uncomfortable.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.