Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Railway waters are bad and many people buy bottled water, but not sure whether they are pure or not, it is such a big organisation needs proper care and systemic administration to make it better served for people.

You have to check the seal whenever you buy bottled water in railways because there is a fear of simple tap water from railway stations being filled in the bottles and sold to you!

I had checked the seal before buying the water bottle and when I opened it, water tasted hard as if It was sea water and also it contained impurities in it. Such is the service of Indian railways.

I never buy anything related to Railways. I carry my water and food made in my home . Knowing fully what's the quality of Railways, expecting quality is an exercise in futility.

You can do it while traveling short distance but if you were traveling long distance and if you ever see the pantry of a train like Rajdhani, you would never want to eat what they give you to eat especially food prepared in trains. Thanks god most food come from star hotels packed in aluminium papers but the water is the same NEER. you never know where and how is it filled up.

I traveled long distances, Even then i carry my own food that stays as it is for 3 to 4 days,. And with regards to Rajdhani express to Delhi, two of my complaints about the low quality of food were attended and concerned Pantry chief was warned. I travelled in all types of classes in Railways.
Railway waters are bad and many people buy bottled water, but not sure whether they are pure or not, it is such a big organisation needs proper care and systemic administration to make it better served for people.

You have to check the seal whenever you buy bottled water in railways because there is a fear of simple tap water from railway stations being filled in the bottles and sold to you!

I had checked the seal before buying the water bottle and when I opened it, water tasted hard as if It was sea water and also it contained impurities in it. Such is the service of Indian railways.

I never buy anything related to Railways. I carry my water and food made in my home . Knowing fully what's the quality of Railways, expecting quality is an exercise in futility.

You can do it while traveling short distance but if you were traveling long distance and if you ever see the pantry of a train like Rajdhani, you would never want to eat what they give you to eat especially food prepared in trains. Thanks god most food come from star hotels packed in aluminium papers but the water is the same NEER. you never know where and how is it filled up.

I traveled long distances, Even then i carry my own food that stays as it is for 3 to 4 days,. And with regards to Rajdhani express to Delhi, two of my complaints about the low quality of food were attended and concerned Pantry chief was warned. I travelled in all types of classes in Railways.

Yes, even train passengers must bring their bottle of water and food stuff that stay healthy for longer duration. I too stick on this.

In case of Rajdhani, we have to eat what they provide to us as meals are included in the fare itself. Train stops at very few stations and thus getting down and buying something from local vendors on the platforms is also very difficult and they do not allow local vendors to enter inside. The only option left is either eat food provided by them or carry both food and water from home itself.

Water sold by the traveling vendors are far superior than the water provided by the Rajdhani pantry.

In case of Rajdhani, we have to eat what they provide to us as meals are included in the fare itself. Train stops at very few stations and thus getting down and buying something from local vendors on the platforms is also very difficult and they do not allow local vendors to enter inside. The only option left is either eat food provided by them or carry both food and water from home itself.

Water sold by the traveling vendors are far superior than the water provided by the Rajdhani pantry.

Food can be carried in the form of dry snacks which last for long but carrying water from home becomes a little difficult at least if some one is outdoors for a week or couple of weeks.

Food can be carried in the form of dry snacks which last for long but carrying water from home becomes a little difficult at least if some one is outdoors for a week or couple of weeks.

Some inconvenience is unavoidable during travel particularly long travel. Railways should improve supply of food and water in train as well as Railway platform. As passengers, we have no option but to make some adjustment.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Some inconvenience is unavoidable during travel particularly long travel. Railways should improve supply of food and water in train as well as Railway platform. As passengers, we have no option but to make some adjustment.

I agree. Inconvenience during travelling cannot be eliminated completely. But it can be minimized to some extent.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.