Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Married life is supposed to be happy but when one partner is always complaining or quarreling, this may cause depression.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/wellbeing/10791937/Marriage-can-cause-depression-study-finds.html

The study says that Marriage can also lead to depression. What I understand is Marriage is not full of woes nor full of pleasures. It's combination of different qualities depending on the person/ persons concerned.. It can't be generalized.

It all depends on life partners. If they really love each other then these triggers will never harm there relationship.

Well said. Your outlook towards life makes a big difference. Of course your partner should be a supporter of your outlook.

However, we can rarely find such couples now a days and there by marriage becomes a cause of depression.

As I said earlier, all Marriage are not fiascoes. There are people enjoying every bit of Marital bliss.

I agree, but even I feel there are very few such couples who are enjoying every bit of marital bliss. Rest are continuing their marriage by adjusting themselves.

To enjoy marital bliss mutual adjustments and respect are mandatory. In order to lead a harmonious life some sacrifices are needed from both.

A perfect marriage or a perfect couple is one which does not ask for sacrifices or adjustments.

Nobody will ask for sacrifices or demand adjustments. But keeping the common interest in view, Wise couple choose adjustments of their own accord.

Very rare can we find such couples who are living a happily married life. Rest are struggling for the days to get over.

May be. Nobody is perfect. It's not only in marital life but in every sphere of life some compromises are necessary.
Married life is supposed to be happy but when one partner is always complaining or quarreling, this may cause depression.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/wellbeing/10791937/Marriage-can-cause-depression-study-finds.html

The study says that Marriage can also lead to depression. What I understand is Marriage is not full of woes nor full of pleasures. It's combination of different qualities depending on the person/ persons concerned.. It can't be generalized.

It all depends on life partners. If they really love each other then these triggers will never harm there relationship.

Well said. Your outlook towards life makes a big difference. Of course your partner should be a supporter of your outlook.

However, we can rarely find such couples now a days and there by marriage becomes a cause of depression.

As I said earlier, all Marriage are not fiascoes. There are people enjoying every bit of Marital bliss.

I agree, but even I feel there are very few such couples who are enjoying every bit of marital bliss. Rest are continuing their marriage by adjusting themselves.

To enjoy marital bliss mutual adjustments and respect are mandatory. In order to lead a harmonious life some sacrifices are needed from both.

A perfect marriage or a perfect couple is one which does not ask for sacrifices or adjustments.

Nobody will ask for sacrifices or demand adjustments. But keeping the common interest in view, Wise couple choose adjustments of their own accord.

Very rare can we find such couples who are living a happily married life. Rest are struggling for the days to get over.

May be. Nobody is perfect. It's not only in marital life but in every sphere of life some compromises are necessary.

Married life differs from other relation- official, social, friend- as this is more or less permanent. There is no way to get peace except to mutually adjust.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Married life differs from other relation- official, social, friend- as this is more or less permanent. There is no way to get peace except to mutually adjust.

I agree mutual adjustment that comes with understanding and respect play a vital role in successful married life.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Marriages are made in heaven. For success every case is unique.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Marriage provides companionship which to me is the most important aspect and one has to adjust and compromise everywhere in life so also in marriage...It depends on the two individuals concerned what they want to make of their marriage, remain alive or become stagnant or part ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Marriage provides companionship which to me is the most important aspect and one has to adjust and compromise everywhere in life so also in marriage...It depends on the two individuals concerned what they want to make of their marriage, remain alive or become stagnant or part ?

I agree with you. It's of prime importance to know the common interests and sacrifice their own interests without ego problems.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.