Early to Bed and early to rise is the age old saying that holds good for all times. Unfortunately many of us will not care for this truth.
Here is a Pictogram that helps in making you get up early.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11071]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thank you for the suggestive pictorial thread. But I get up early even without these. Early to bed is the best way to rise early.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you for the suggestive pictorial thread. But I get up early even without these. Early to bed is th best way to rise early.

You are lucky and I congratulate for having such a good habit. This thread is meant for those who struggle to get up early in the morning.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Thanks for the pictorial representation of tips which can help us to wake up early. I will try them and try to cultivate the good habit of waking up early.
Thanks for the pictorial representation of tips which can help us to wake up early. I will try them and try to cultivate the good habit of waking up early.

By waking up early, you can save lot of time..This saves you from hurrying.

Even I agree with this fact. Day seems long and one can finish all his day to day important works by waking up early morning. But one has to sleep early so that he can wake up early.

Even I agree with this fact. Day seems long and one can finish all his day to day important works by waking up early morning. But one has to sleep early so that he can wake up early.

Yes. One has to go to bed early so that he can have the dual advantage of saving the time and thereby avoiding procrastination which is more dangerous.

Yes. One has to go to bed early so that he can have the dual advantage of saving the time and thereby avoiding procrastination which is more dangerous.

Most of the working individuals of metro cities can hardly follow this rule of nature because of their late night working hours.

Most of the working individuals of metro cities can hardly follow this rule of nature because of their late night working hours.

I'm from a metropolis. I'm always engaged in different works. Never I faced a problem. Because I get up early. It's a question having a strong will.

I'm from a metropolis. I'm always engaged in different works. Never I faced a problem. Because I get up early. It's a question having a strong will.

I mean to say, if a person is sleeping at 3 in the night, its difficult for him to wake up at 6 in the morning. Inadequate sleep will cause serious health related issues.

I mean to say, if a person is sleeping at 3 in the night, its difficult for him to wake up at 6 in the morning. Inadequate sleep will cause serious health related issues.

What's the reason for sleeping at 3 o clock. One will not work 24 hrs a day. He must have certainly has the duty hours from 2 pm to 3 am. It means he can avail the time productively before he leaves for the duty.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.