Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Very useful tips for those who want to wake up early.....I can never wake up early and since I sleep late it is difficult for me to do so.However, if there is need to do so I am able to wake up without an alarm ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It's a habit like any other habit which looks daunting in the beginning. But once you get used to this, you will be astonished to see the rewards this habit bestows on you..
Sleep is a necissity. The older you are, less you need sleep. Nobody should reduce necessary sleep as this is as necessary as food or water. The work schedule should be framed keeping in mind sleep requirement. Getting up early when you still need sleep is not good for health.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Sleep is a necissity. The older you are, less you need sleep. Nobody should reduce necessary sleep as this is as necessary as food or water. The work schedule should be framed keeping in mind sleep requirement. Getting up early when you still need sleep is not good for health.

I'm doing it. It not only gives me adequate sleep, but getting early gives me more time to pursue my other interests like art and otside earning.. What all you need is a proper Time Management.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Basically an individual needs 4-8 hours of sleep per day depending on the lifestyle...So, as long as you get the required amount of sleep and put the rest of the time to full use ( productivity) it does'nt matter when you wake up...Many people wake up late but are able to accomplish all they want during their waking hours. However, waking up early has other benefits - you get to savor the beginning of the day which is the best part..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Of course it all depends on individual needs, Additionally there are certain things which are ideally suited if done in morning hours. In my case for doing a morning walk sans dust and din, Meditation and to attend to my clients' (Private parties)" deadlines morning suits me well. Otherwise it doesn't matter if you get up late.
Thanks for the pictorial representation of tips which can help us to wake up early. I will try them and try to cultivate the good habit of waking up early.

By waking up early, you can save lot of time..This saves you from hurrying.

Even I agree with this fact. Day seems long and one can finish all his day to day important works by waking up early morning. But one has to sleep early so that he can wake up early.

Yes. One has to go to bed early so that he can have the dual advantage of saving the time and thereby avoiding procrastination which is more dangerous.

Most of the working individuals of metro cities can hardly follow this rule of nature because of their late night working hours.

There is no natural rule that you must sleep at certain time. If this were natural rule, you won't find any animals awake at night or sleeping during day. All that is necessary that you get the necessary sleep. Everyone has to adjust his sleep time according to circumstances. There are many who have nigh duty hours. They have to sleep during day.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thanks for the pictorial representation of tips which can help us to wake up early. I will try them and try to cultivate the good habit of waking up early.

By waking up early, you can save lot of time..This saves you from hurrying.

Even I agree with this fact. Day seems long and one can finish all his day to day important works by waking up early morning. But one has to sleep early so that he can wake up early.

Yes. One has to go to bed early so that he can have the dual advantage of saving the time and thereby avoiding procrastination which is more dangerous.

Most of the working individuals of metro cities can hardly follow this rule of nature because of their late night working hours.

There is no natural rule that you must sleep at certain time. If this were natural rule, you won't find any animals awake at night or sleeping during day. All that is necessary that you get the necessary sleep. Everyone has to adjust his sleep time according to circumstances. There are many who have nigh duty hours. They have to sleep during day.

True. When i was an employee of a steel plant i used to work in night shifts. To compensate this i used to sleep after reaching home and finishing off my daily chores i used to sleep till my lunch hour in the afternoon.
I was really looking for something like this. Waking up early is the toughest task for me. I would definitely try out these tips. Thanks.
As long as one is able to get a sound sleep of 6 to 8 hrs(less with growing age) in whatever time cycle,it should be OK. Hope I am making a right statement.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.