Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Having sleep for 6 to 8 hours is not the purpose and meaning of life. The purpose is to achieve maximum in the available time which is constant. For this there is no other way except getting up early.
Having sleep for 6 to 8 hours is not the purpose and meaning of life. The purpose is to achieve maximum in the available time which is constant. For this there is no other way except getting up early.

The purpose and meaning of life is happiness. One must sleep so much as necessary for his health and ease. I get up early but this is natural. If I am still fast asleep, I shall not get up.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The purpose and meaning of life is happiness. One must sleep so much as necessary for his health and ease. I get up early but this is natural. If I am still fast asleep, I shall not get up.

How do you derive happiness? Certainly not by sleeping whole day. Had you slept all the day, you would not have landed in the coveted position of Tax Consultant.

How do you derive happiness? Certainly not by sleeping whole day. Had you slept all the day, you would not have landed in the coveted position of Tax Consultant.

I mean sleeping according to need and not sleeping when I feel active. After good night sleep, I cannot remian in bed. similarly, I cannot go to bed during day. We need just adequate sleep and not excessive sleep. This is just like taking only sufficient food and not excessive or overeating.

I mean sleeping according to need and not sleeping when I feel active. After good night sleep, I cannot remian in bed. similarly, I cannot go to bed during day. We need just adequate sleep and not excessive sleep. This is just like taking only sufficient food and not excessive or overeating.

After adequate sleep in accordance with the age. And after this you think of your occupation. Possibly about how to render your services in a better way. Or how to make tour profession easily understandable even for a non technical man. Why do you think all these?It's to make the things better. And for all this you should have time at your disposal. And this Time is from the existing time of 24 hours. And to do all you wanted and to achieve your coveted goals you have to squeeze time from the existing time. This is possible only by getting up early in the morning

After adequate sleep in accordance with the age. And after this you think of your occupation. Possibly about how to render your services in a better way. Or how to make tour profession easily understandable even for a non technical man. Why do you think all these?It's to make the things better. And for all this you should have time at your disposal. And this Time is from the existing time of 24 hours. And to do all you wanted and to achieve your coveted goals you have to squeeze time from the existing time. This is possible only by getting up early in the morning

Yes. We work, get skill, travel, sleep- in fact everything in 24 hours. I only stress that adequate sleep is also part of our life. We may eliminate some unnecessary things like watching TV in late hours and idle gossip. If you get proper sleep and rest, your work efficiency also increases. But you may sometimes have to compromise sleep owing to excessive work load or urgent matter.

Yes. We work, get skill, travel, sleep- in fact everything in 24 hours. I only stress that adequate sleep is also part of our life. We may eliminate some unnecessary things like watching TV in late hours and idle gossip. If you get proper sleep and rest, your work efficiency also increases. But you may sometimes have to compromise sleep owing to excessive work load or urgent matter.

Agreed. The role of sleep cannot be ignored.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
But today instead of "early to bed and early to rise,that makes a man healthy,wealthy and wise" it is now "late to bed and late to rise , makes a man unhealthy, very wealthy and full of vice". It is money chase which decides when to go to bed and when to rise.
But today instead of "early to bed and early to rise,that makes a man healthy,wealthy and wise" it is now "late to bed and late to rise , makes a man unhealthy, very wealthy and full of vice". It is money chase which decides when to go to bed and when to rise.

I also agree with late to bed and late to rise. You must get required sleep. Every individual fixes his own routine.

I also agree with late to bed and late to rise. You must get required sleep. Every individual fixes his own routine.

If you want to have adequate sleep and attend to your priorities, getting up early is the only way.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.