Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This system of governors resigning once the centre government changes is not correct. All the governors should continue with their tenure for 5 years.

NDA is thinking of changing not only the Governors but all the several other agencies created during UPA tenure with a view to overhaul the system.

I remember that one agency namely NATIONAL ADVISORY COUNCIL was formed only to accommodate Sonia Gandhi. Now this body has no significance. I wonder if the current Government has any intention to end this superflous body or they would like this to continue for accommodating BJP aspirants. The delay in terminating this superflous body is very suspicious.

When their is a change of government all political appointees should automatically resign and the next government should make new appointments. This is a simple administration requirement. Yes such appointments must be co terminus with tenure of Central Government. Many times persons are appointed to such posts to escape from law.

That the rule whenever a new government comes all political appointees should resign is not in force now. Hope this rule comes during the tenure of New government.

Ultimately no one wants to lose power . Hang on till possible.

Good, you knew the stark naked truth. They are politicians. Not Angels.
This system of governors resigning once the centre government changes is not correct. All the governors should continue with their tenure for 5 years.

NDA is thinking of changing not only the Governors but all the several other agencies created during UPA tenure with a view to overhaul the system.

I remember that one agency namely NATIONAL ADVISORY COUNCIL was formed only to accommodate Sonia Gandhi. Now this body has no significance. I wonder if the current Government has any intention to end this superflous body or they would like this to continue for accommodating BJP aspirants. The delay in terminating this superflous body is very suspicious.

When their is a change of government all political appointees should automatically resign and the next government should make new appointments. This is a simple administration requirement. Yes such appointments must be co terminus with tenure of Central Government. Many times persons are appointed to such posts to escape from law.

That the rule whenever a new government comes all political appointees should resign is not in force now. Hope this rule comes during the tenure of New government.

For their followers they are more than angels - they are Gods.

For their followers they are more than angels - they are Gods.

It's my opinion. And I'm not anybody's follower. A ruthless critic of any wrong doer

I think it is already abolished and now planning commission is to be entirely revamped.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.