Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This system of governors resigning once the centre government changes is not correct. All the governors should continue with their tenure for 5 years.

NDA is thinking of changing not only the Governors but all the several other agencies created during UPA tenure with a view to overhaul the system.
This system of governors resigning once the centre government changes is not correct. All the governors should continue with their tenure for 5 years.
It is all about administration and convenieve in taking decisons, it is all about well being of people. that is why respective government have been taking such decisions but I do not see why Rajya Sabha and Governors are there in the first place, democeracy is all about running government by popular mandate. :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

The ultimate aim of BJP is yet to be known in clear terms. There appear to be sweeping changes in the offing.
I think once change of guard at center, appointed governors of previous government should resign. Today's Indian express poll results in this subject shows whopping 93% in favor of it. Especially, some of governors are former ministers and chief minsiter of Congress government.

But a governor may not resign before competion of tenure. Such demand for resignation is arbitrary and unlawful. If it is felt that wit change of party in power at the center, governors should change, it will be more appropriate to change the law. Let the term of all governors end automatically after dissolution of current Lok Sabha.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
I think once change of guard at center, appointed governors of previous government should resign. Today's Indian express poll results in this subject shows whopping 93% in favor of it. Especially, some of governors are former ministers and chief minsiter of Congress government.

But a governor may not resign before competion of tenure. Such demand for resignation is arbitrary and unlawful. If it is felt that wit change of party in power at the center, governors should change, it will be more appropriate to change the law. Let the term of all governors end automatically after dissolution of current Lok Sabha.
it is a good solutions, term of all governors should end automatically after dissolluton of parliament.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

NDA is thinking of changing not only the Governors but all the several other agencies created during UPA tenure with a view to overhaul the system.

I remember that one agency namely NATIONAL ADVISORY COUNCIL was formed only to accommodate Sonia Gandhi. Now this body has no significance. I wonder if the current Government has any intention to end this superflous body or they would like this to continue for accommodating BJP aspirants. The delay in terminating this superflous body is very suspicious.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I remember that one agency namely NATIONAL ADVISORY COUNCIL was formed only to accommodate Sonia Gandhi. Now this body has no significance. I wonder if the current Government has any intention to end this superflous body or they would like this to continue for accommodating BJP aspirants. The delay in terminating this superflous body is very suspicious.

If the BJP tries to accommodate its stalwarts in the posts of Governors appointed by UPA,, its digging its own grave. It should not forget its Modi Sutra " Minimum Government and maximum results."

When their is a change of government all political appointees should automatically resign and the next government should make new appointments. This is a simple administration requirement. Yes such appointments must be co terminus with tenure of Central Government. Many times persons are appointed to such posts to escape from law.

When their is a change of government all political appointees should automatically resign and the next government should make new appointments. This is a simple administration requirement. Yes such appointments must be co terminus with tenure of Central Government. Many times persons are appointed to such posts to escape from law.

That the rule whenever a new government comes all political appointees should resign is not in force now. Hope this rule comes during the tenure of New government.

That the rule whenever a new government comes all political appointees should resign is not in force now. Hope this rule comes during the tenure of New government.

Ultimately no one wants to lose power . Hang on till possible.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.