The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
He does not say not to worship sai baba, he says do not use word Ram with Sai baba, He sees in the eyes of scriptures whether sai followers are observing religious scriptures, Ram was born In earth to destroy Ravan, otherwise he was Lord, similar case is with Lord Krishna, but gurus like Sai and Ram Rahim baba cannnot do this he said, it is of to followers to obey or not, but he has defined it in terms of religious scriptures, Lord Ram is not man like Sai Bab, he was born in earth to destroy Ravan's evils, He was incarnation of Lord Vishnu, but how can Sai baba claim this incarnation ,where is written is all these written in ancient scripture,

I agree. If somebody does not go by Sanatana Dharama, he is free to do so. But if one is sanatani, he must not worship Sai Baba, as advised by Shankaracharya. Undoubtedly, Shankaracharya is an authority on Sanatana Dharama and his views can not be brushed aside by sanatana dharama followers.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
He does not say not to worship sai baba, he says do not use word Ram with Sai baba, He sees in the eyes of scriptures whether sai followers are observing religious scriptures, Ram was born In earth to destroy Ravan, otherwise he was Lord, similar case is with Lord Krishna, but gurus like Sai and Ram Rahim baba cannnot do this he said, it is of to followers to obey or not, but he has defined it in terms of religious scriptures, Lord Ram is not man like Sai Bab, he was born in earth to destroy Ravan's evils, He was incarnation of Lord Vishnu, but how can Sai baba claim this incarnation ,where is written is all these written in ancient scripture,

I agree. If somebody does not go by Sanatana Dharama, he is free to do so. But if one is sanatani, he must not worship Sai Baba, as advised by Shankaracharya. Undoubtedly, Shankaracharya is an authority on Sanatana Dharama and his viws can not be brushed aside by sanatana dharama followers.

If he's an authority, he should know about the intricacies of Sanatana Dharma and Puranas. Saying Ram as god doesn't entitle him as an authority. Ram is a human.

I agree. If somebody does not go by Sanatana Dharama, he is free to do so. But if one is sanatani, he must not worship Sai Baba, as advised by Shankaracharya. Undoubtedly, Shankaracharya is an authority on Sanatana Dharama and his viws can not be brushed aside by sanatana dharama followers.

But if someone wants to worship both, he should have that freedom. Yes parameters can be defined. Sankaracharaya has that authority.

But if someone wants to worship both, he should have that freedom. Yes parameters can be defined. Sankaracharaya has that authority.

Theoretically, one may do any thing but religion is also a community. One may indulge in deities worship in temple, pray in church and also in mosque. But this will lead him no where and make him a joker. A Muslim cannot worship anyone except Allah. so he cannot worship any image. Similar is the case with others. One has to make a choice. Personally, my choice is that I am an atheist and worship no deity or God.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Theoretically, one may do any thing but religion is also a community. One may indulge in deities worship in temple, pray in church and also in mosque. But this will lead him no where and make him a joker. A Muslim cannot worship anyone except Allah. so he cannot worship any image. Similar is the case with others. One has to make a choice. Personally, my choice is that I am an atheist and worship no deity or God.[/quote

Agreed. I too made a choice of not to fall in this tap. I dont go to a place of worship.

Theoretically, one may do any thing but religion is also a community. One may indulge in deities worship in temple, pray in church and also in mosque. But this will lead him no where and make him a joker. A Muslim cannot worship anyone except Allah. so he cannot worship any image. Similar is the case with others. One has to make a choice. Personally, my choice is that I am an atheist and worship no deity or God.[/quote

Agreed. I too made a choice of not to fall in this tap. I dont go to a place of worship.

But atheists should be tolerant of others choices.Your god may be logic or reason which may not be acceptable to others. Not believing is also a form of belief.

But atheists should be tolerant of others choices.Your god may be logic or reason which may not be acceptable to others. Not believing is also a form of belief.

Why should a care for other's acceptance? As long as I do not force? I'm not a reformer. I observe the things around and speak my heart out.
Shankaracharya advices not forced, it is upto followers of sanatan dharma to obey or discard, Ram is not human, he is Lord, an incarnation of Vishnu, when some one talks and says Ram is human, it hurts many sanatan dharma followers and other believer should refrain from stating as such.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Sankaracharya said, Don't worship Saibaba. He's not god. He is a human." Is it not a force?
RAMA AND KRISHNA WERE HUMANS!
http://creative.sulekha.com/rama-and-krishna-were-humans_288830_blog
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.