The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Everybody has its own belief and in country like India which is called the biggest democratic country everyone has the right to worship whomsoever he/she wants.
Right to religion guarantees every one to worship and respect each others but not guarantee to offend others, every religions should have some proper identity not borrowed from others.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Like marketing companies launch new products from time to time, godmen also do so from time to time. Sometimes marketing companies go to marketing wars to protect their customer base,so do godmen. See it hat way and the things will become clear. Do not take sides . Enjoy the war.
Many people are giving examples of Lord Ram in relation with sai in order to give him the place, never ever understood in his life time sai never advocated this, but now managers are making him Lord it is their business but should not use word Ram with him what Shankaracharya said about.

Shankaracharya has just enlightened us that Sai Baba worship is not part of Hindu Sanatan Dharama. He has this much of authority being shankaracharya. He has addressed those who believe in Hindu Sanatana Dharama. Others may ignore him. Personally, I worship none.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
Many people are giving examples of Lord Ram in relation with sai in order to give him the place, never ever understood in his life time sai never advocated this, but now managers are making him Lord it is their business but should not use word Ram with him what Shankaracharya said about.

Shankaracharya has just enlightened us that Sai Baba worship is not part of Hindu Sanatan Dharama. He has this much of authority being shankaracharya. He has addressed those who believe in Hindu Sanatana Dharama. Others may ignore him. Personally, I worship none.

Exactly why should we get involved in their marketing wars. We can chose the product we like.

Shankaracharya has just enlightened us that Sai Baba worship is not part of Hindu Sanatan Dharama. He has this much of authority being shankaracharya. He has addressed those who believe in Hindu Sanatana Dharama. Others may ignore him. Personally, I worship none.[/quote

Hindu Sanatana Dharma is the most tolerant. It never said worship this god and don't worship that god.
Hinduism is a religion of absolute freedom, by which you are free to choose your path, in your own way of approaching the divine. It does not force anybody to accept particular dogmas or forms of worship. It is highly flexible and tolerant. That is why Hinduism has survived adverse situations of centuries and remains as Sanatana Dharma, the eternal religion.
Hinduism is a religion of absolute freedom, by which you are free to choose your path, in your own way of approaching the divine. It does not force anybody to accept particular dogmas or forms of worship. It is highly flexible and tolerant. That is why Hinduism has survived adverse situations of centuries and remains as Sanatana Dharma, the eternal religion.

I agree with you. It's the self styled Gurus who are playing the Spoil Sport.
I am speechless learning so many things about the uselessness of a religion. I have nothing to say but thank all of you.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Shankaracharya is a seer, with all due respect. I would say who has entrusted him with the authority of asking people whom should they believe or worship. I agree that building temples for Sai Baba or for that matter any Gods/Goddesses should be minimal. Building a place of worship doesnot prove one to be religious or doesn't guarantee blessing of various Gods. Because God is omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient.

However, the great seer should not hurt the religious sentiments of so many people. Shankaracharya says that since Sai baba is a human being and not a God, he shouldn't be worshiped. So, does he claim that he has actually witnessed a Hindu God?

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Shankaracharya is not a self styled guru and not lord as sai baba follower thinks. Shankaracharya authorized to speak when laws about sanatan dharma broken. Recently puri Shankaracharya spoke devotees can not touch lord jagannatha during car festival. High court said what he speaks final on sanatan dharma.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.