Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I also would like to add that mutual respect and regard is necessary between people and governmental departments. I have seen that most police officers are couteous and are well equipped to deal with any situation at least from what my experience with them goes. They always are ready to help out if you give them the proper respect .At the same time I see some people being offensive without letting them speak which makes them angry and they of course use or evn mis use their power when such things happen..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I also would like to add that mutual respect and regard is necessary between people and governmental departments. I have seen that most police officers are couteous and are well equipped to deal with any situation at least from what my experience with them goes. They always are ready to help out if you give them the proper respect .At the same time I see some people being offensive without letting them speak which makes them angry and they of course use or evn mis use their power when such things happen..

If the public respects the police, I have seen police reciprocating in the same manner. I generally seek the help of police when I'm in new places for any information pertaining to location of a place. Their information is more reliable than a passerby.

If the public respects the police, I have seen police reciprocating in the same manner. I generally seek the help of police when I'm in new places for any information pertaining to location of a place. Their information is more reliable than a passerby.

I too have absolutely no reason to complain about the police department. Here I would like to recount an incident where the police went out of their way to help out a friend of mine in Bangalore - Her son had become wayward missing classes and had got into bad company and other habits.She is a widow and a working woman having the responsibility of looking after her ailing mother in law since her husban was an only son. She got help from the police SI when she expalined her situation , who spoke to the boy, had him followed and got all the information as to what he was upto and then advised and got him admitted to a rehab center where his own wife was working as a nurse and now the boy is back in college and doing well in studies....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I too have absolutely no reason to complain about the police department. Here I would like to recount an incident where the police went out of their way to help out a friend of mine in Bangalore - Her son had become wayward missing classes and had got into bad company and other habits.She is a widow and a working woman having the responsibility of looking after her ailing mother in law since her husban was an only son. She got help from the police SI when she expalined her situation , who spoke to the boy, had him followed and got all the information as to what he was upto and then advised and got him admitted to a rehab center where his own wife was working as a nurse and now the boy is back in college and doing well in studies....

I agree with you.
Think of an ordinary constable’s duties and responsibilities. They don’t have definite and fixed duty hours. They have to deal with hardcore criminals to headstrong Politicos day in day out. In this process, a constable has to take a hard stance. It becomes a tight rope walk for him. He has to please his superiors and the people at the same time.
In this scenario its no wonder if a policeman behaves oddly. People should understand this.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
police is most influenced by politicians and tries to do what they say.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.